TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
fatpaulie Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:07 pm

bought a billet fuel filter, great price fast shipping. great with e-mails and updates. great seller.

djC4 Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:46 am

Agreed. Thorough and concise. Charted postage options. Bang on. Would not hesitate to do business again.

Scheisthaus Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:08 am

I bought a 4" narrowed ball-joint beam with SAW adjusters from Bryan. He also built me narrowed tie rods, spring packs, as well as a custom narrowed swaybar. I also purchased rebuilt trailing arms with new ball joints and eccentrics. He's a very nice guy, is more than glad to work with customer requests and answer even the strangest of questions. I would do business with him any day! :D

Bugs4Life Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Bryan at LatNightAirCooled has been doing work to my car recently, and I can't say enough good things about him. Built a 3" Narrowed Adjustable front beam for my 1970 Convertible, and lowered the rear 1 Spline, as well as fixing a few things he found while doing the work. He will be puting in Disc brakes for me next off of a 71 ghia. Great rates, Very very nice work, and a super nice guy. Also comes recommended by the ol'timers in our area that defer work they can't do to him as well.

Thanks Bryan!

Gary Kline

Sower Mon May 25, 2009 7:12 am

Bought a rebuild 28 pci carb,
and it was even better than the
pictures showed.

Excellent seller! Will buy more from him later on.

p2602 Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:23 pm

I purchased some trailing arms with lowered ball joints from Bryan and the transaction was buttery smooth. The arms were exactly as described and very well packaged. No worries here........

scvw Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Bought a much needed NOS round mirror and clamp from Bryan. He immediatly returned all my emails and shipped the next day. Part arrived very well packed, exactly as described and was here on the East coast in only two days. Thanks again Bryan!

grmnmetal Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Bought restored oval steering wheel looks great, packaged very well, would not hesitate to do business with again

filmore Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:18 pm

I purchased lower and upper ball joint assemblies from these folks, fast shiping, units look like new, have to wait til spring to install them though, my bus is in heated storage for the winter... :(

i_am_cool_fred Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:28 pm

just bought a set of single port kadron intakes. great great product, shipping was fast (i was a bit anxious and impatient lol)

I'd buy from him again

EA812 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 am

I purchased a set of Rebuilt King and Link spindles (German) from LATENIGHTAIRCOOLED and I now have a nice rebuilt set. There was a little problem in the beginning but Bryan more than adequately fixed it. Thanks again Bryan!

Blue_Ghia Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:27 pm

I bought a set of trailing arms with ball joints. Very nice quality. Communication was excellant and shipping was fast!

Beartoe_jr Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Purchased a 4" narrowed beam. +1 Satisfied customer!Fit great

Thanks,
Paul

Dubfreak1 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:55 am

Good Parts, Good Price, Shipped Promptly. Thank You Bryan!

fleagle Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Purchased a set of front trailing arms with ball joints. Nice price & very happy with condition! Shipping was reasonably price and timely delivered! Must recommend this vendor!

larryho Fri May 03, 2013 6:26 pm

I am extremely happy with the recent deal I had with Bryan. Excellent communication and once I paid the ad was deleted and shipment done almost immediately.
The packages arrived safely within three days and the parts were really very nice. Thanks Bryan for all the help and for the beautiful stickers and event cards which I will certainly cherish. :D

larry

Notched Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Great service and product from Bryan! Very happy with my purchase.

2shipps Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:54 pm

I bought a pedal assebly from Bryan and it was exactly as shown and discribed. He was very helpful and shipped FAST. I got it in 2 days. I would again and probibly will buy from Bryan again. Very honest guy and seller. Thanks Bryan!

rollo6fo Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:44 pm

I bought a gear shift extension....Great shape and fast shipping.. Thank you very much :)

Bobsbug69 Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Just purchased a set of bumper guards from Bryan. Received them within a week. Excellent condition and as pictured in the ad. Nicely packaged. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.