TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: jpawl - [email protected] - Jim Pawlicki
WVtoH Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Just wanted to start a thread concerning my past deals with Jim Pawlicki from Massachusetts. We have had two transactions and Jim has been great at getting back to me right away and getting the items shipped promptly and packaged well. He always seems to have some cool literature that I simply MUST HAVE! I would recommend him to anyone! Two thumbs up Jim! RK :D

a.wilson Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:09 am

I made a purchase with Jim, and everything went smoothly and the item arrived in a timely manner. The transaction was excellent. Thanks again Jim.

-wilson

TeamSpatula Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:43 am

Just got my items from Jim - in great shape, well packed, and shipped quickly. He has some great literature, and I'm sure I will buy more when I have the ca$h!
:)
Thanks,

TeamSpatula Mon May 10, 2010 1:31 pm

LOL, couldn't stay away, just bought a few more VW brochures, which arrived over the weekend.
Again, great communication, super-fast shipping, great to work with. Thanks again,

blue71bug Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Thanks Jim! I bought a super rare brochure for my '71 Super and it was just as you promised --- excellent. I appreciate the extra care in packaging and shipping the literature. 5 stars for you!!! I will certainly be back for more someday!

John B.

TeamSpatula Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Another great transaction - thanks again! I'll be back again I'm sure.

tochtli83 Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 pm

I bought some center caps from Jim, and they were well-packed, nicer than I expected, and arrived sooner than I had anticipated.

Thanks again!

norcalmike Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:42 am

I bought an owners manual for my 79 Scirocco. Shipping was swift and it was wrapped in plastic, backed with cardboard and packed in a nice, padded envelope. It was in excellent condition and the price was great!
I would buy from Jim again! Thanks!

William Probst Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:04 am

I am very please wih my purchase of a 1983 VW Pickup Turck multi page brochure. It looks like new and doesn't have that musty smell. I would recommend Jim to anyone who wants a quality item.

BulliBill Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:24 pm

I just received a sales brochure from Jim, arrived safe and sound, a great transaction! Thanks Jim!

Bill

BulliBill Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:41 pm

...yep! I bought another one, and again, super service, fast and safe delivery! Very happy with Jim's service!

Bill

noneed Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:06 pm

Jim recently bought some NOS parts from me and it was smooth sailing.
Prompt and friendly emails, fast payment, and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks again Jim.

ScooterVdub Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:45 am

Just purchased a part from Jim. Great communication, photos, and that part was packaged very well.

MDGTI Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:48 am

I recently purchased a MK1 grill from Jim. He was great to work with both via email and text message. He's very responsive to my questions. The part, while large and bulky, arrived quickly and was packed so well I felt a bit guilty about unpacking the item. The grill was exactly as described by Jim in his original ad as well as in subsequent communications I had with him. I'm very happy with my purchase and would buy from Jim again.