TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: solex(kadron) h40/44eis carb parts breakdown
oldyankeebarn1390 Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:08 pm

I am trying to find a nonexistant parts breakdown/ exploded view of the solex(kadron) h40/44eis carb. EMPI does not have any, AJ sims does not have one, anybody?? I find this rather strange as i can find the parts break down for the Tecumseh Crb on my 1969 Bolens garden tractor or just about anything else but these. I even went to the brosol site, all in Portuguese, no choice of another language.

Thanks for your help.

mailman Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:35 pm

Took me about 30 seconds to find this using Google. Searched for "Kadron carburetor"....

www.german-pride.com/Joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36&Itemid=70 - 27k

mailman Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Forgot to mention....when the site opens, click to go to the next page, where you will find an exploded view diagram. Click on the picture, and it will open up a printable pdf file....

RIS Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:57 pm

Good site, as you can see there really isn't much to them, most likely why a diagram doesn't exist...

pcarney8008 Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:50 pm

Thats not a Kadron! :?: at least not the 40/44 EIS that your asking about? :shock:

oldyankeebarn1390 Tue May 06, 2008 6:17 pm

Thanks to all for your help. The parts breakdown is very helpful. Discovered that I need the accelerator diaphram spring, the left side has one, the right side does not. The car now starts, idles without stalling and I was able to drive for a short test drive (within walking distance back) without any problems. Had to buy a dwell/tach/volt meter from Sears to make the finial adjustments. The car now idles at 900 rpm, and dwell is at 44 deg. Now that I have a car that is safe to drive, i can start on the showy things.