TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Page: 1, 2  Next
GutBus Tue May 06, 2008 3:59 pm

Just received my Caramel Brown Middle seat from Mark Merz in California. This guy is a class act, great communication, honest and very reputable. The seat he sent me was packed very well, shipped on time, and he went through the pain in the ass trouble to get me the seat, despite living an hour away from the shipping center. I would buy from him again and again with no questions asked. If every seller on The Samba was this good, life would be so much easier. And.....we never spoke once on the phone, all done via E-mail. Every response was dealt with ASAP. Thanks again Mark!

Gut

Older email:
[email protected]

EverettB Tue May 06, 2008 6:57 pm

I've bought and traded a few things from Mark over the years and would deal with him any time.

kmichael Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:15 pm

Just bought fenders from Mark - Better than described, great to find passionate local VW guy thanks Mark Kim

rorrerhow Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Not only is Mark a good seller , he is also a good buyer. recieved funds very fast , thank you Mark , Howard

SO33 Wed May 04, 2011 7:46 am

Got some stuff from Mark a while back.
EXCELLENT communication, and the stuff was 100% as described.
I's been a pleasure to deal with you Mark.
All the best to you.

CHERRY'S Wed May 11, 2011 6:41 am

great buyer great buisness man.
i hope the manual arrive soon

thanks

tferr Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:38 am

Just received Original Safari Window frames from Mark. Excellent guy to deal with. The frames are in Excellent shape ..better than described.
I couldn't be happier.
Tom

EA57RHD Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:23 pm

I just received my early Barndoor bus Rubber goodies that Mark recently listed, and boy do they look NICE!

Mark is a great guy to deal with, Good communication and fast shipping.

Kudos to a fellow Barndoor pervert.

GM Industries Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Just received my safari seals from Mark. What can I say Mark is a class act, stand up guy!!!

Spezialist Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:11 am

Mark is great buyer!

Tripletsjenkins Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Just received my third brake light seal, outstanding item, fast shipping and was Great returning e-mails answering questions. :D

Bilyjax50 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:38 pm

I bought a set of cargo door bumpers from Mark Merz --- they are perfect and shipped FAST -- Thanks Mark !!

John TC Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:12 am

just recieved door bumpers brakelight seal and safari catch seals all good quality. Quick service Many thanks

restojohnny Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Mark and I have done another smooth deal. He makes it all tooo easy when dealing with him. Fast to pay and great communication...Thanks again bro 8)

RidinRusty Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Wow just recieved my 6 leg seat from Mark, it was protected/packaged so great. Got the seat in a week along with a door handle. Great seller I will buy from again.

One eyed duck Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:50 am

Purchased a handbook off Mark recently - good communication throughout and quick shipping (to the UK). Item is just as described - very nice indeed!

Thanks Mark - much appreciated - and good to catch up with you again :D

Steve

Drew Ogden Tue May 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Sold several grand of stuff to Mark over the past two months. No BS, paid up immediately. Good communication, no complaints, looking forward to selling him more stuff...

TrulyVintage Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:48 am

Mark is great to do business with !

I recently moved a car for him from Tulsa, OK to Santa Rosa, CA.

He kept in communication with me & paid promptly upon delivery.

mekaukauvws Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Bought an item from him and it was great! He kept in constant contact and let me know every step of the way. Good guy! Very pleasant transaction

cor Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:27 am

Sold several items to Mark, easy to do deals with.
Highly recommended, Thanks again Mark