TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: DaKine - [email protected]
diy570 Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:38 pm

good feedback for jon. thanks for the quick payment. i hope these parts help get your panel on the road!

mintonman Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 pm

I just received a headlight switch I bought from Jon, looks great, great price and it was here in no time at all. Will not hesitate to buy from again. Thanks again Jon.

warriorbass05 Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:43 pm

I just received the ER flasher switch from Jon. It came to me quickly! I would gladly deal with Jon again...he does what he says he will do!!

Thanks!!!

WideFive Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Did some wheeling and dealing w/ Jon. Always fast with emails, knows the parts he's selling and is honest about condition, quick to ship and packages things well. All around great guy and trusted seller!

rustfreevs Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:43 am

I bought a bulkhead panel from Jon, he was very helpful, honest and dependable in shipping it and didn't overcharge on the shipping like a lot I have dealt with. It is nice to deal with someone who wants to help you and not just to sale a part for the money. I'm very satisfied with this transaction, :D I will definitely deal with Jon again if he has parts I can use. Thank you, Wade

cage66 Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Jon helped me out big time. I needed a nosecone for my bus and he stepped up and sent one out to me SUPER fast.