TheSamba.com Forums
 
  View original topic: 4th of July Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
alexs64 Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:39 am

Have a safe 4th, anyone doing anything worth sharing?

I am off to Vegas tomorrow morning!!!

The Sage Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:40 am

I am sitting on the roof of my house to watch the Blue Angels, then getting seriously drunk and falling off.

alexs64 Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:41 am

The Sage wrote: I am sitting on the roof of my house to watch the Blue Angels, then getting seriously drunk and falling off.

I had the chance to see them once here in AZ, at Williams Field Air Park. One awesome show!!! Good luck with the broken hip!!

Russ Wolfe Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:54 am

I am planning on putting the engine back in my car, and then watching the neighbors shoot off fireworks from my deck.

ocdbeetle Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:01 am

I'm taking the beetle to a car show & Fireworks display....That way I get to play with my car and the kiddies get to see the fireworks....

Behemoth Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:12 am

I'm taking the wife and stepdaughter to Tweetsie to see the fireworks.


And then getting drunk.

DeathBus Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:18 am

WOOOHOOO SEX!

alexs64 Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:20 am

DeathBus wrote: WOOOHOOO SEX!

You planning on taking advantage of him when he gets drunk?

Mike Fisher Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:23 am

The Family rented a cabin on Cushman Lake in Olympic National Park! Prolly margaritas/swimming/BBQ/fireworks/poker!

dquattlebum Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:01 pm

My wife has some friend coming into town with her boyfriend and they're staying at our house... I've never met any of them, so it will either be an absolutely horrible weekend or a good one... I will definitely be drinking and celebrating this wonderful country...

NOTAHONDA Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:08 pm

alexs64 wrote: Have a safe 4th, anyone doing anything worth sharing?

I am off to Vegas tomorrow morning!!!


What you coming out here for?

Ruptured Tortoise Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:18 pm

I have to work. Thats OK though, I'm a bartender. I'll get everyone sick drunk and take all their money :twisted:

420GOAT Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:36 pm

just sitting on my porch and watching the illegal fireworks all over the nieghborhood. many many dealers.

blarneyman Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:52 pm

Russ Wolfe wrote: I am planning on putting the engine back in my car, and then watching the neighbors shoot off fireworks from my deck.
Don't let them burn you house down :shock: :lol: :wink:

alexs64 Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:10 pm

NOTAHONDA wrote: alexs64 wrote: Have a safe 4th, anyone doing anything worth sharing?

I am off to Vegas tomorrow morning!!!


What you coming out here for?

A clouple of things actually, anniversary, and the wife's birthday. Staying at Treasure Island. We will be there until Tuesday.

wsniderokc Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:21 pm

the plan is to finish the night with no less than 9 fingers. currently, i have ten, but i am willing to sacrifice a digit in the name of pyrotechnic frivolity.

NOTAHONDA Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:44 pm

alexs64 wrote: NOTAHONDA wrote: alexs64 wrote: Have a safe 4th, anyone doing anything worth sharing?

I am off to Vegas tomorrow morning!!!


What you coming out here for?

A clouple of things actually, anniversary, and the wife's birthday. Staying at Treasure Island. We will be there until Tuesday.

Its 116 today, Welcome! :D

kahala46 Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:25 pm

Going to lake Tapps and shoot some fireworks of a friends boat dock.

///Mink Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:27 pm

I'll be celebrating my birthday! :D

alexs64 Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:07 pm

NOTAHONDA wrote: alexs64 wrote: NOTAHONDA wrote: alexs64 wrote: Have a safe 4th, anyone doing anything worth sharing?

I am off to Vegas tomorrow morning!!!


What you coming out here for?

A clouple of things actually, anniversary, and the wife's birthday. Staying at Treasure Island. We will be there until Tuesday.

Its 116 today, Welcome! :D

Fool, I am in AZ, 116 is bath water!!! LMAO!!



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group