TheSamba.com Forums
 
  View original topic: Miami V-Dubs VW Club - Miami, Florida Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028  Next
Grand_Pooh-bah Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:08 pm

ROLL CALL!!!!



BUG JAM 2015 is around the corner. Who's in? We will meet at Vickybakery Companioni ,18600 NW 87th Ave Unit 103 33015 , right off I-75 and NW 186 St. (Miami Gardens Dr).
We gather early for some Cuban pastries at the bakery, hangout, then we leave at 10 AM!
Everyone is welcome to ride with us!!!! Please make sure your vehicle is road-worthy, if not leave it at home or bring it on a trailer. Be gassed up before you get to Vicky's . Don't forget to bring spare parts that might be hard to find and specific to your car, tools, a good fire extinguisher and be ready to have an unforgettable VW WEEKEND!


Day 1
Friday , November 6
Rare & Unique 2015 Slam #13
3015 28th St E Bradenton, FL 34203
exit 217 going southbound on 75 or Exit 217B Northbound
Go west 5 miles on 53rd Avenue East (SR 70)
turn left onto US 301, then turn left onto 63rd Ave East.
make your first Left onto 28th St East
Rare and Unique will be on your right
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=625035

HOTEL info

We usually stay here.

Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites
648 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton, FL 34208
(800) 780-7234


Day 2

Saturday, November 7
Bulli Brigade XXII
Location: Quaker Steak & Lube
10400 49th St N, Clearwater, FL 33762
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=626479



HOTEL info

WESLEY CHAPEL
We Usually stay in the
BEST WESTERN
5639 Oakley Blvd
Wesley Chapel
(813) 345-2000
If its sold out, their are many other hotels on the same street


Day 3

November 8
BUG JAM
Pasco County Fairgrounds
36722 State Road 52
Dade City, Fl 33525
http://floridabugjam.com/


NO HOTEL INFO
One way back to MIAMI!!!!!!!!




https://www.facebook.com/events/1471283736514897/

don.ville Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:58 pm

Grand_Pooh-bah wrote: don.ville wrote: There is a LaQuinta hotel right behind the Quaker steak and lube.
Anyone staying there Friday night after Kips party?

Its about a 45min drive at night. Did you book already?

Google said its about an hour !!!
I guess I forgot that detail last year.
Wow, I booked the Best Western in Bradenton since Friday ends late.

Will cancel LaQuinta later.

Grand_Pooh-bah Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:50 pm

don.ville wrote: Grand_Pooh-bah wrote: don.ville wrote: There is a LaQuinta hotel right behind the Quaker steak and lube.
Anyone staying there Friday night after Kips party?

Its about a 45min drive at night. Did you book already?

Google said its about an hour !!!
I guess I forgot that detail last year.
Wow, I booked the Best Western in Bradenton since Friday ends late.

Will cancel LaQuinta later.

You want to meet up Friday at the same spot?

don.ville Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Grand_Pooh-bah wrote:
You want to meet up Friday at the same spot?

Sounds like a plan :)

Grand_Pooh-bah Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:27 am

don.ville wrote: Grand_Pooh-bah wrote:
You want to meet up Friday at the same spot?

Sounds like a plan :)

If all goes as planned we should we there 11ish :D

KILLERWATT Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:59 am

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=647144&highlight=

Elmo-Jon Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:46 am

QP paso here? Esto esta muerto.

GL305 Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:18 am

MUCHOOOO DEAD! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Elmo-Jon Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:34 am

Mira, el Zippy, como fue el Volksblast ese? Yo no pude ir. I was fajado with un tremendo mojon ayer.

don.ville Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:14 am

Everyone must be on that hot new site called MySpace.

babysnakes Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:22 pm

Shhhhhh..... :-S

Miamitype2 Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:07 am

Whooty who! Whooty who!

pblanco10 Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:08 am

Miamitype2 wrote: Whooty who! Whooty who!

Vegas your Double isnt even that color anymore.

pblanco10 Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:08 am

pblanco10 wrote: Miamitype2 wrote: Whooty who! Whooty who!

Vegas your Double isnt even that color anymore.

apparently neither is mine.

Miamitype2 Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:05 am

pblanco10 wrote: pblanco10 wrote: Miamitype2 wrote: Whooty who! Whooty who!

Vegas your Double isnt even that color anymore.

apparently neither is mine.

Lmao. True story.

don.ville Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:41 am

Anyone from SoFlo driving up to Daytona on Saturday morning???

Miamitype2 Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:17 am

Roll call for Friday?

KILLERWATT Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:43 pm


Grand_Pooh-bah Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:21 am

KILLERWATT wrote:

We'll be there!

KILLERWATT Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:59 pm




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group