TheSamba.com Forums
 
  View original topic: Miami V-Dubs VW Club - Miami, Florida Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2027, 2028, 2029
Grand_Pooh-bah Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:17 am

Yo!

[email protected] Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:23 am

Oye!!

babysnakes Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:58 am

Wassup?

Grand_Pooh-bah Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:13 am

Just checking on the Senior Citizens

don.ville Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:47 pm

Wild long shot.

Not 100% sure but it looks like a VW bus in the pic on this page.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmetto_Bay,_Florida

In the “History” section
Anybody with a tan bus lived in Lakes By the Bay in Palmetto during Hurricane Andrew?


babysnakes Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:07 am

I had a brown and tan ‘79 bus back then. But it was in the keys for Andrew while I weathered the storm near The Falls. How have you been Donville?

don.ville Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:24 am

babysnakes wrote: I had a brown and tan ‘79 bus back then. But it was in the keys for Andrew while I weathered the storm near The Falls. How have you been Donville?

Doing good. Living in Martin County. Same bus, same job, much bigger kids.

rudygetz Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:08 am

:-k :-k :-k :-k

babysnakes Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:01 pm

rudygetz wrote: :-k :-k :-k :-k

Ya got an itch on your chin? You need to get that looked :wink: at.

Grand_Pooh-bah Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:41 am

Crazy idea comes to reality with help of the MVD Family😎


Grand_Pooh-bah Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:45 am




babysnakes Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:34 pm

And you won the limbo contest on Sunday!

Grand_Pooh-bah Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:40 pm

That too!

[email protected] Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:36 pm

Grand_Pooh-bah wrote: Crazy idea comes to reality with help of the MVD Family😎



You got it done and you won. That was alot of fun, like old times. Like when this thread was the unofficial sticky of thesamba

Grand_Pooh-bah Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:58 am

Thank you. Good time!


Grand_Pooh-bah Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:11 pm

Elmo-Jon wrote: Wow, this is tremendous Mierda...whatever happened to talking Volkswagens? Where is Jose, he owes me some money.

I wonder what happened to this guy. Hmmmmmm

Elmo-Jon Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:19 am

Grand_Pooh-bah wrote: Elmo-Jon wrote: Wow, this is tremendous Mierda...whatever happened to talking Volkswagens? Where is Jose, he owes me some money.

I wonder what happened to this guy. Hmmmmmm

Estoy esperando a ese Cookie que be debe dinero!

Grand_Pooh-bah Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:38 pm

Elmo-Jon wrote: Grand_Pooh-bah wrote: Elmo-Jon wrote: Wow, this is tremendous Mierda...whatever happened to talking Volkswagens? Where is Jose, he owes me some money.

I wonder what happened to this guy. Hmmmmmm

Estoy esperando a ese Cookie que be debe dinero!

No lo qreo! Pensaba que estaba muerto. Y tu socio El Modefoke?



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group