TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Samba Donations Page: 1, 2  Next
calebmelvin Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:40 am

I donated a while back because I enjoy the site and sell a few things on here from time to time. I figure I might as well give back a little. Why did you donate (or not)? Does anyone do more than the standard membership? I have always wondered what is the largest donation to come in is.

DeathBus Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:50 am

I donate because of EV's luscious perky BOOBS!

Spezialist Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:05 pm

My donation is condomed

_monkey_ Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:01 pm

Spezialist wrote: My donation is condomed

Does that mean you save it in a used condom?

Spezialist Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:45 pm

_monkey_ wrote: Spezialist wrote: My donation is condomed

the stuff that drips out of the wet part

alexs64 Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:50 pm

Spezialist wrote: _monkey_ wrote: Spezialist wrote: My donation is condomed

You are banned from there. I wish they would ban you from here. Either that, or supply you with a hanger.

Spezialist Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:52 pm

alexs64 wrote: Spezialist wrote: _monkey_ wrote: Spezialist wrote: My donation is condomed

You are banned from there. I wish they would ban you from here. Either that, or supply you with a hanger.

big loss :roll:

DeathBus Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:21 pm

alexs64 wrote: Spezialist wrote: _monkey_ wrote: Spezialist wrote: My donation is condomed

Dont fool with him Alex, he is the RANTS KILLER!

alexs64 Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:26 pm

DeathBus wrote: alexs64 wrote: Spezialist wrote: _monkey_ wrote: Spezialist wrote: My donation is condomed

Dont fool with him Alex, he is the RANTS KILLER!

I also heard he is a MOM killer.

typesoneandtwo Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:11 pm

I send Ev&Jen little donations regularly, out of good will and faith. Any amount is appreciated and I have total faith that they're put to good use.

Ian Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:26 pm

I just bought 2 t-shirts because I sold something when I was just trying to offer advice in the forums.

lorse Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:38 pm

I donated 10% of the sale on a submarine that created a wee bit of buzz in the forum formally known as the "Rants".

iowegian Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:55 pm

lorse wrote: I donated 10% of the sale on a submarine that created a wee bit of buzz in the forum formally known as the "Rants".
You are a stand-up guy, indeed. :wink:

lorse Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:08 pm

iowegian wrote: lorse wrote: I donated 10% of the sale on a submarine that created a wee bit of buzz in the forum formally known as the "Rants".

Actually I thought that was the standard % to donate for a sale made on the samba... even though the sale was not made here, the thread did create multiple views on my ebay auction... along with a few bids.
Turns out I think the standard is only 1%... but I did make a promise... and 1% is way to little to contribute to an asset to the VW community like this here samba. :wink:

alexs64 Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:09 pm

lorse wrote: iowegian wrote: lorse wrote: I donated 10% of the sale on a submarine that created a wee bit of buzz in the forum formally known as the "Rants".

Actually I thought that was the standard % to donate for a sale made on the samba... even though the sale was not made here, the thread did create multiple views on my ebay auction... along with a few bids.
Turns out I think the standard is only 1%... but I did make a promise... and 1% is way to little to contribute to an asset to the VW community like this here samba. :wink:

AWESOME!!!

Now go clean off your nose.

lorse Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:13 pm

Why... did I get some cookie dust on it?

iowegian Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:27 pm

lorse wrote: iowegian wrote: lorse wrote: I donated 10% of the sale on a submarine that created a wee bit of buzz in the forum formally known as the "Rants".

You are a Promise Keeper, indeed. :wink:

myzamboni Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:29 pm

lorse wrote: I donated 10% of the sale on a submarine that created a wee bit of buzz in the forum formally known as the "Rants".

Samba Tithe?

Vanhag Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:38 pm

I don't ever donate, fuck 'em!

Split Box Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:39 pm

This site alowed me to find/buy my first bus. it's like a finders fee for alowing us to come shop/learn/ read thanks E-B