TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Phone scam! Page: 1, 2  Next
Spezialist Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:22 am

(515) 414-3024 this number wants all your personal information, and it is an on going thing over here, says the bank.
If you have free minutes, spend a few and give it all the crap you care to!
my information mysteriously contained a bunch of 666's :twisted:

coW Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:16 pm

I gave them all your personal information. That'll learn them.

Spezialist Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Its true, you can be funny, when you want to be. :lol:

alexs64 Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:23 pm

Spezialist wrote: Its true, you can be funny, when you want to be. :lol:

It is also true, that you are an idiot all of the time.

iowegian Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:38 pm

Area code 515?
That's central Iowa.
I'll bet it's Russ Wolfe. :lol:

Lidpainter Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:02 pm

It's me. I put a radio in your brain.

notchback Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:16 pm

Lidpainter wrote: It's me. I put a radio in your brain. They make radios that small? :?

alexs64 Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:25 pm

notchback wrote: Lidpainter wrote: It's me. I put a radio in your brain. They make radios that small? :?

Nano technology.

coW Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:04 pm

alexs64 wrote: notchback wrote: Lidpainter wrote: It's me. I put a radio in your brain. They make radios that small? :?

Nano technology.

Could you change the channel on mine? "The devil in Georgia" is getting old.

Russ Wolfe Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm

The DHS is paying me to man the phone bank. Making more than storing dead hookers.

blankmange Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:56 pm

Russ Wolfe wrote: The DHS is paying me to man the phone bank. Making more than storing dead hookers.

thank God for volunteers like you, Russ -- we couldn't handle the call volume without you!

EverettB Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:23 pm

Russ Wolfe wrote: The DHS is paying me to man the phone bank. Making more than storing dead hookers.
Yeah, tell me about it - that doesn't pay very well. I make more stuffing envelopes.

Vanhag Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:26 pm

EverettB wrote: Russ Wolfe wrote: The DHS is paying me to man the phone bank. Making more than storing dead hookers.
Yeah, tell me about it - that doesn't pay very well. I make more stuffing envelopes.

2 words to help you cut costs in storing dead hookers; Agricultural Lye. And don't be afraid to store the small ones inside the big ones.

I make my side money being my own independent business owner. It's something that has brought be riches and self-esteem. I'd like to give you the key to the door to your future. Welcome to the brotherhood known as Amway.

Lidpainter Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:03 am

Vanhag wrote: EverettB wrote: Russ Wolfe wrote: The DHS is paying me to man the phone bank. Making more than storing dead hookers.

2 words to help you cut costs in storing dead hookers; Agricultural Lye. And don't be afraid to store the small ones inside the big ones.

I make my side money being my own independent business owner. It's something that has brought be riches and self-esteem. I'd like to give you the key to the door to your future. Welcome to the brotherhood known as Amway.

LMFAO!

MrBreeze Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:09 am

coad Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:43 am

Vanhag wrote:

Don't over complicate. No one really looks for dead hookers anyway. Find a hog pen and toss her in. Presto, problem solved.

Vanhag Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:11 pm

coad wrote: Vanhag wrote:

Don't over complicate. No one really looks for dead hookers anyway. Find a hog pen and toss her in. Presto, problem solved.

If CSI Las Vegas has taught me anything is that they ALWAYS find the dead hookers, and they ALWAYS find things to tie them to the perp.

notchback Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:09 am

Don't over complicate. No one really looks for dead hookers anyway. Find a hog pen and toss her in. Presto, problem solved. After a few days, the only thing you'll have to worry about is the skull. For some reason, they just play with heads.

blankmange Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:12 am

no no no -- wasting good dead hookers is a no-no!

season, dry and store!

coad Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:20 am

notchback wrote: coad wrote: Vanhag wrote:

Don't over complicate. No one really looks for dead hookers anyway. Find a hog pen and toss her in. Presto, problem solved. After a few days, the only thing you'll have to worry about is the skull. For some reason, they just play with heads.

Skulls bring bank on ebay. It's a win-win.

http://abcnews.go.com/thelaw/wirestory?id=4818603