TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
73orangbus Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:29 am

:D ,turn signal dimmer switch . i was totally happy with parts, shipping and serves. i will buy again.thanks!!!!

disneyherbie Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:44 am

Thanks for the German cylinder tins! Just as described, and fast shipping. Highly recommended seller!

erwinsm Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Bought a soft clutch kit for my stage 1 clutch that I needed to ease up since I have weak left leg due to old injury- this kit works very well ! easy to install and well made item that is well thought off and worked the bugs out of any problems you might encounter with installation of item. great fast shipping and communicates well. Making this kit myself would cost more of my precious time - and time is money !! thanks would buy from this seller again and recommend this kit to ease up the leg fatigue.

tonguetied56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:18 pm

I am totally happy with the speed and prompt response and the fittings I bought are very nice! Thanks!

veehce Mon May 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Bought a throttle body, FI Plenum, EFI Dizzy and Emmissions tube. Completely happy with the great and clean condition of the parts. Sent out my throttle body for rebuild. It was done with a 4 day turn around time. Excellent! Great parts and great service!

Buggerd Thu May 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Tabari hooked it up! easy to work with, quick email response, answered ALL my newb questions, tstat assembly for my 63 is clllllean! hope to do more buisness in the near future! thanks bugguy! you rock brah! :D

e_identity Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:51 am

I sold some parts to Tabari. He was straightforward in his communications, paid promptly, and responded to emails. I really appreciated being able to do the transaction with him.

1971GhiaCoupe Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:14 pm

I bought a thermostat assembly from Tabari and was totally satisfied. It was exactly as described.

I called and e-mailed him @ the same time and he called me back within 10 minutes...on a Sunday.

The parts were shipped on Monday with tracking info and arrived well packaged/ cared for in perfect condition in 2 days.

I highly recommend this seller.

fisch

Anduril Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Did business with Tabari in June and was very satisfied with the transaction.

Communication was prompt and frequent up until the parts were received and the parts were immaculate and well packed.

If the opportunity arises I will definitely buy from him again.

donsrails Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Great job with packaging and shipping on time. :D

PumaRacer Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:34 pm

A really nice piece, well packed and delivered on time.
Would recommend Tabari to anyone

john tritle Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:35 pm

after having foot surgery with steel plates put in i was not able to use my car with 2100 lb clutch in it now with this kit its just like stock again thanks john

KevinAlbrecht Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:08 pm

I bought his rebuilt fan shroud flaps with thermostat based pretty much on the picture in the ad & his attention to detail in describing the item. Tabari is a man of his word, and these pieces are done well. Really nice!

bladerunner80 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:46 am

Super fast shipping and great to deal with, thanks again for the t-stat linkage clips!

Gumby_Mac Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Bought some thermostat rod push nuts from him and had them in no time at all. Great deal too. Thanks!

gleason Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:49 am

Great Parts, great price, and great shipping.

manoa Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:54 am

Got a berg temp dipstick and old speed oil filter mount fromTabari, answered emails and kept me updated. Got my stuff fast via USPS for Long Beach to Waikiki Beach! Mahalo!

CH302K Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:31 am

I bought a cam from Tabari.Prompt shipping and kept in touch.I would buy from him again.

pepe-miyoko Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Received N.O.S. 50's heater control cable today. Nice part, fast shipping and had a good transaction.

Tramsdisciple Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:33 am

Fast shipping, part described with good detail. Great communication.. will buy again... Thanks