bikesnbuses Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:01 am

Good deal!FAST shipping!Thank you!!!

old: [email protected]
[email protected]

busboy25 Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Great Seller Shipped it day of and got it fast
Good stuff too headlight switch was clean, was protected in the box very well

Hoody Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 am

Bought some parts from Steve.Excellent communication,prompt shipping and well packaged.Parts arrived as described.I would highly recommend Steve as a seller.A true asset to the VW community.

Antonio Trejo Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:09 pm

I got a NOS german thermostat for my Sedan. Steve is a great seller!

Monkeyknuckles Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Got a couple of turn signal lenses. Quick and easy..
Great Condition!
Great Price, Great Shipping!
Very Happy..
Thanks, Greg

ddwbeagles Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Not only is Steve quite the knowledgible authority figure on the Bay forum, he has some outstanding parts. Bought a blue printed type IV oil pump that arrived super fast / cheap shipping / excellant communication. Nothing bad to say about this seller.

germansupplyscott Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 pm

i have both bought from and sold to steve. always good easy deals going both ways.

manziefive Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Super honest. Words cannot even describe how honest and helpful Steve is.
Thanks.

77 Deluxe Wed May 04, 2011 3:06 am

Steve is a credit to this website....both on the forums and in the items he sells. I'm an international member here in Australia and although the item I was buying was high value, Steve made me feel comfortable throughout.

Didn't feel like I was buying from a seller more from someone offering presales and post sales support. His VW mechanical knowledge is up there with anyones.

A VW legend.

babysnakes Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Got my 2nd set of EGR gaskets from Steve today. Great quality. I will deal with Steve again.

energyturtle Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:46 pm

I have almost completed my first type 4 engine build and Steve has been there ever step, answered every question, educated me, and made me feel more than comfortable tackling the task. A true asset to the VW community. Steve is more than an enthusiast he truly cares about vw's and the people who work on them. His character is unmatched by anyone other than maybe Colin. Thanks for everything! I have not purchased anything from him, but there is no where to leave general feedback on deserving or undeserving members that I could find.

ROCKOROD71 Tue May 06, 2014 8:50 am

Steve dug around and found me a set of his EGR gaskets for the type 4 bus engines. Super helpful and easy to deal with, worked with me on payment and shipped fast and well packed. His advice on the Bay forums has helped me immensely and now so has his parts supply!

Thanks again SGKent!

dodger tom Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Bought EGR gaskets from Steve. Good communication. Easy to do business with. Helpful, too. Thanks.

rockerarm Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:43 am

Bought a number of small items from Steve. Adds were well explained, communication was top notch, and received items within a few days.
Thank you, Bill

Yarkle Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:39 pm

Bought a SUPER NICE set of turn signals for my bus. Easy to deal with, nicely packed, quickly shipped

THall Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:17 am

Perfect transaction; great communication, shipped quickly, and quality parts!

Thanks Steve!

ROCKOROD71 Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:35 am

Another smooth transaction with Mr. Kent. No worries or wondering, accurate description of great quality parts and fast shipping.
Thanks again sir!

Jjnordle Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:50 am

I just Purchased a NOS Z-bed kit from Steve. The entire transaction was absolutely FLAWLESS!! Thanks for a great deal on an amazing part and THANK YOU Steve for your forum posts!!

airschooled Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:04 pm

I purchased a few NOS parts from Steve a few months ago; they arrived quickly and were packed professionally.

I also had the pleasure of overseeing the installation of a few of his parts on a customer's car, and everything went together smoothly, as if the car itself was still on the assembly in line in 1977.

Thanks for being a great asset to the VW community!

Robbie

Typ3nut Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:00 pm

SGKent - Positive Vibes, Good Karma
Steve, Can't Thank You enough for helping me out with the "Unobtainable" VW exhaust donut/clamp kit part# 023-298-051 to complete my NOS exhaust for my 1977 VW Westfalia Deluxe Campmobile. A VW man with parts to share is a true VW friend indeed... Great asset to the VW community !
This part will be put to good use.
Typ3nut