TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Gray Oval Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Another Positive recommendation . Nice valve covers, shipped fast.
Thank you - Gary

otis_bartleh Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Nice smooth transaction with great communication. No issues here, thanks!

juasilva Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:13 pm

I got a Heat/Defrost Union/Y Pipe Under Dash, very good condition, fast shipment. JS

61 BUS Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:02 am

Purchased a set of Gurney wheels for my bay bus. Great transaction. Speedy reply to my e-mail and very quick shipping. Wheels are exactly as described. A great seller. Thanks!

westy_LA_fade_away Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:51 pm

Excellent communication and fast shipping on a rebuilt 78-79 AFM, with a 90-day warranty! Received it and ready to install this on my Riviera. Many thanks!

kpf Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:40 pm

I've placed two orders with Avery's Air Cooled, and both times everything went very smoothly. They had exactly what I was looking for and the prices were great.

Thank you Avery's!

Kris

58ragman Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Placed an order from averys was a little skeptical but after receiving a email stating they will take care of me and will be sure to deliver high quality set of arms upper and lower I was good.JUST needed them to arrived to confirm the quality.YES sir they do live up to their standards and claims.I rate them a 5 out of 5 stars and again 5 out of 5 stars on shipping they were extremely fast period.
In the end

I will be back

for more goods

thanks

63CabDriver Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:28 am

Order a part from Avery's Air Cooled and received my item. Quick response on emails and fast shipping. Highly recommended.

pondoras box Thu May 02, 2019 11:01 am

Just ordered a cabriolet top from them and dealt with Linda, one of the owners. All I can say is that this shop values customer service above everything. I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Words cant express enough how much I would recommend them. For you guys that have them as a local shop you don't know how lucky you are.

I hope to one day be able to visit in person.

harrymarlin Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:41 pm

Not only did he have dome light I was looking for (with an honest description of what was good and not good about it), but he was able to find some seat belts I was also looking for. Smooth transaction. Thanks!

-Harry