TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Joe Bence - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Mauserdude67 Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:40 am

I just bought a custom throttle cable tube and a set of quick-release engine lid pins for my Bug. The items are top-notch quality with clear instructions. The service was even better with great communication and mega-prompt shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Joe again. Besides, he has some great products!
Thanks, again, Joe!
-Greg

slugbug60 Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Just got my decklid prop from Joe! Looks good... just as advertised. Shipping was very prompt. Thanks

63brew Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:07 pm

got some quick release pins and a decklid prop. they look great. i sent payment on saturday and got my stuff on monday. thanks joe.

Oval1 Tue May 05, 2009 9:30 pm

This guy is AWESOME!!!! I received my parts in just a few days. He shipped them the day I sent the funds. Very pleased with the product also!

OgCalLook Mon May 11, 2009 9:08 am

I purchased a pair of quick release decklid pins and a prop - very nice quality and quick shipping
Thanks Joe

73stroker Thu May 21, 2009 5:04 am

I bought the roller throttle cable tube from Joe and it is top notch. Very nicely done and for the price, you can't beat it. Communication is spot on and the shipping was quick.

A+ in my book

thanks Joe

TonyG

TWD Fri May 22, 2009 1:32 pm

73stroker wrote: I bought the roller throttle cable tube from Joe and it is top notch. Very nicely done and for the price, you can't beat it. Communication is spot on and the shipping was quick.

A+ in my book

thanks Joe

TonyG

X2. Ordered it online on Wednesday, received it on Friday. Great attention to detail. Well worth the price.

volksterii Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:00 am

I received my roller throttle tube about one day after I ordered it. Very quick shipping. The product is of high quality.

layinpan Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:16 am

Just got my roller throttle tube. haven't installed yet but the quality is first class. Also shipping is ultra fast from coast to coast.

importtek Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:03 am

A=== seller with great product!! Super fast shipping and great email!!

still11 Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:47 pm

I sent a Joe a question about his product in the early am on the east coast, he had an answer to me by mid day. I bought the throttle tube at 2:00pm and he had it shipped by 3:00pm EST. if the product is half as good as the service, it should last longer than the bug itself. Thanks Joe, keep up the good work, lower your prices, but keep up the good work! :D

joescoolcustoms Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Very, very nice quality. Quick shipping.

Thanks!

mygreenbus Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:58 am

My roller throttle cable tube arrived yesterday. Very well made. Thanks Joe.

fast Ed Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Nice products from Joe, got a throttle tube, deck lid prop, and quick release pins. Quick shipping and very good to deal with by e-mail, thanks Joe.

cheers
Ed N.

bugzz1 Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:35 am

i ordered a roller throttle tube from Joe. great craftsmanship and quick response. the price is very reasonable. Thanks again Joe. keep up the good work.

pupjoint Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:20 am

Simply brilliant, quick, precise emails.

highly recommended. would not hesitate to deal with in the future.

:D

erwinsm Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Great seller and quick shipping -accepts Paypal and email response outstanding !! great item with posted shipping included with price already. I would buy from Joe again.

lynhaus Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:22 pm

I received my roller throttle tube kit from Joe on Saturday and installed it today. Great product, great packaging, great dealing with Joe. Straight forward install. Thank you!

55ragtop Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Bought an NOS throttle linkage from Joe, paid Friday night and received it this morning, Monday morning. Must have driven it up over the weekend! Thanks for the fast shipping and accurate description. =D>

theastronaut Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Bought a roller throttle tube from Joe. Very quick shipping and email replies, and a great quality product! Thanks again Joe!