TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: What did you do for your Type 3 today? Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 214, 215, 216
OKType3Tim Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:53 pm

Zundfolge1432 wrote: Went with a small group of friends to visit type 3 Heaven. ......... Our goal was to get a pan to use in making a rotisserie.

It was sort of a Tom Sawyer situation. I convinced them it would be an adventure-which it was. And I bought them a good lunch afterwards. :D

I needed the pan (or remnants thereof) to duplicate Pieter's solution:

To mount on the rotisserie that I constructed:

Bobnotch Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:41 am

OKType3Tim wrote: Zundfolge1432 wrote: Went with a small group of friends to visit type 3 Heaven. ......... Our goal was to get a pan to use in making a rotisserie.

It was sort of a Tom Sawyer situation. I convinced them it would be an adventure-which it was. And I bought them a good lunch afterwards. :D

I needed the pan (or remnants thereof) to duplicate Pieter's solution:

To mount on the rotisserie that I constructed:

Very cool rotisserie. It's been a while since I've used one, and it was for a Trans Am.
Looks like an interesting project though. Good luck with it. 8)

OKType3Tim Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:06 pm

Thanks. I'll post how it turns out. Might be worth it's own thread?

nvmipis1 Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:15 pm

Added a flat 4 banjo and gene berg shifter!

What y'all think? Shifter made a big difference. I heard differenr opinions but i think it shift so much better.

Mennonitemike Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:22 pm

I hauled it home and started sorting out my restoration plan

doc73 Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:05 pm

Well i was trying to upload a video of my gauge showing the turn signals blinking independently but the file is to large. My description will have to suffice. So i separated the indicators on the gauge to blink when turning right or left.

Let the purists rumble.

It all started because I just bought the car and the indictor lights would blink once then nothing. So while i was in there I decided to play around a bit.

notchboy Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:02 pm

doc73 wrote: Well i was trying to upload a video of my gauge showing the turn signals blinking independently but the file is to large. My description will have to suffice. So i separated the indicators on the gauge to blink when turning right or left.

Let the purists rumble.

It all started because I just bought the car and the indictor lights would blink once then nothing. So while i was in there I decided to play around a bit.

My dad did the same mod for me 30 years ago on my bombed out fastback :lol: 8)

Bobnotch Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:47 am

doc73 wrote: Well i was trying to upload a video of my gauge showing the turn signals blinking independently but the file is to large. My description will have to suffice. So i separated the indicators on the gauge to blink when turning right or left.

Let the purists rumble.

You tube video? If not, maybe the way to go, then link it here.