TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: How come we don't have a Suspension forum?
a.graham52 Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:10 am

i think the subject covers it nicely.

EverettB Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:27 am

It is covered in the specific types of VWs. Different models take different parts and techniques.

a.graham52 Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:30 am

iv noticed that its kind of hard to get collected information on things like airbags. i know there popular but it really takes time to fine any info on them. and then theres always the offroad suspesion thats been heavily modified. plus i figured it would be easy to ask suspension related questions.

blankmange Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:38 pm

a.graham52 wrote: iv noticed that its kind of hard to get collected information on things like airbags. i know there popular but it really takes time to fine any info on them. and then theres always the offroad suspesion thats been heavily modified. plus i figured it would be easy to ask suspension related questions.

what information are you looking for on airbags? have you tried using the 'search' function in the forums for info on airbags?

sounds like you need to refine your search techniques...

a.graham52 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:39 pm

maybe i do need to refine it, but everytime iv searched iv put in airbag under a word search and cant find a thing. i just thought a suspention forum would have been a great place for people to share what they are upgrading on their suspension sings how most suspension parts are either universal or often swapped.

blankmange Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:44 pm

a.graham52 wrote: maybe i do need to refine it, but everytime iv searched iv put in airbag under a word search and cant find a thing. i just thought a suspention forum would have been a great place for people to share what they are upgrading on their suspension sings how most suspension parts are either universal or often swapped.

you may be having trouble with your searches based upon your trouble spelling...

a.graham52 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:48 pm

i dont doubt that either. if i take my time typing crap out i usually do pretty good. its once i start doing 1000 words a minute that i screw up and dont notice it untill people point it out.

EverettB Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Air Bag Title only search gives some threads:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/search.php?search..._chars=200