TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
JJM86 Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:50 pm

I've got nothing but positive feedback for Elizabeth. I bought a pair of NOS door hinges for my Squareback and everything about the transaction went perfectly. I got an email back very quickly and the hinges came long before I expected them to, and in as- advertised perfect condition.

It's good to know there are honest, responsive sellers here on The Samba!

physast Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Purchased a 67 glove box. Excellent communication, packed well, as described. Thank you!

physast Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Purchased a 67 gas tank from Elizabeth. She sent nice pictures and described the tank to me before I purchased. Packaging was great and tank was as described.

Thank you!

physast Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Purchased fenders from Elizabeth. Packed well and arrived fast. She even refunded me some money because shipping was cheaper than expected! Honest seller!

roy63 Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Great Seller, Fast responce and super quick shipping !!!!!!!

cru62 Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:44 am

Very smooth transaction with Elizabeth. Fast shipping. I will definitely be scanning her ads for other bargains!

bobmac57 Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:04 pm

I bought a couple of taillight housings and an outside mirror at different times from Elizabeth. The parts were perfect, packaged well, and shipped quickly. Perfect transactions, and I look forward to buying from her again! Thank you!

sellinmyG Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:08 pm

I just purchased a speedo/clock chrome ring from Elizabeth, she accepted my offer and shipped promptly. Great packaging as well, thank you! :D

wcfvw69 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:23 pm

I've had two recent experiences with Elizabeth. She replied to WTB adds both times. She was quick to respond to questions and took additional pictures of a bottom seat frame I needed which was appreciated.

Parts were as described and she shipped them the next day. Very happy with both transactions and would use her again w/out a doubt.

Thanks Elizabeth

DWINDING1 Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:30 pm

buying from him was an easy and pleasant transaction.Hope to buy from again in the future.

58Blue Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:09 pm

I bought a set of NOS 36hp main bearings from Elizabeth. They were shipped quickly and well packed. Communication was great throughout the process. The bearings were exactly as described. I would definitely recommend her as a seller.

Jay Salser Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Elizabeth--I want to thank you for jumping right on my order for the pair of battery clamps. They just arrived and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for being so prompt with my order! jay salser in Texas

Offy 220 Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Purchased a 36hp thermostat ring and flap assembly from Elizabeth. Great communications and fast shipment! Thanks!

VWnutjob9278 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:58 pm

I bought a pair of mudflaps and they arrived just as pictured. definitely will look for her ads again

Benfish Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:16 am

Bought and received, a very nice OG e-brake boot. Very smooth transaction. I highly recommend this Samba merchant. Thanks
Ben

faster Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Great part very fast shipping A+ seller. Thank you.

BLISTER Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Awesome communication, beautiful rare parts, & crazy fast priority shipping. Really helped me out, thanks so much :)

NavyGeneral Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:42 pm

I bought from BeeDubyaBugz a combination of brake reservoir/lines-but not without some hither and gither. Emails danced back and fourth several times, each party jockeying for position-finally settled on a price. It was haggling in the best tradition of the Mediterranean littoral. ThanksVeryMuch Maam

wcfvw69 Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:30 pm

This was my third purchase from Elizabeth. As usual, excellent and fast communication, fair price and super quick shipping.

Thanks E!

62DoKaGuy Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Bought an emergency flasher knob from Elizabeth: great comms with a great seller. Would buy from again. Cheers, Elizabeth!