TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Eren Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:33 am

Just received a NOS original fuel pump repair kit from Nuno. He replied fast and shipped the item quickly. He has some beautiful NOS items there, highly recommended. Thanks Nuno.

Sumguy Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Gotta say Nuno is a very good seller , fast shipping and great e-mail contact. And NOS parts on top of that !!! Will deffenetly buy from again.

Thanks Eric

Ofir Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:06 am

Nuno is a great seller , I bought from him 2 NOS fuel pump kits - german made.

Highly recommended :bug_blue:

Ofir

igtoth Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:19 am

I bought a NOS set of tail light with Nuno... everything perfect. great seller. I do recommend...

Obrigado irmão...

Ighor

onurenka Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Nuno was very fast and posted the package the same day that money arrived. Good package and good product. Thumbs up for Nuno.

raf48ida Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:30 am

Just received Two NOS splitbus headlights. Very Good seller: safe and fast.

Thanks Nuno.

brookmp Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Bought an original early bay window bus clock from Nuno and the transaction was very smooth and the delicate clock arrived well packaged. Great communication as well. A great seller, I highly recommend.

stevespeirs Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:34 am

Item received from overseas in a timely manner, well packaged and in great condition.

Will definitely do business with Nuno in the future - great seller!

loxtonloonie Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Nuno is a great seller, received goods in a timely manner and exactly as seller described, will definately use again if he has the gear I need.

vw_fx Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Hi,
Nuno is honest and a good professional. First met him on the Internet and now I know him personally. I already bought one, two and more times.
I hope to continue doing business with Nuno.
Fast shipping and answering email quickly.
Also a good friend despite the distance.
Abraço
Alex

juasilva Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:25 pm

I got a NOS Dash Grab Handle, very good transaction. Highly recommended seller.

riversidevw Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 am

Purchased NOS fog wiring kit. Item well-packed, immediate shipping. Thanks to an excellent seller.

Gil Zimmerman

murraymuzz Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Sorry for late feedback.
I purchased a late bay clock from Nuno. Item well packaged. So far really happy with the clock.
Nuno’s communication was great and gave me an option for insurance and track and trace, which I took and also has given me a 6 month warranty on the clock which I think is great also.
Thanks from NZ

Ferran VW Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:13 am

I have bought a NOS barndoor dash pod from Nuno.
The pod is perfect as he describe in the add.
Nuno is a good seller and he sent me the part quickly.

Thanks.
Ferran. (Spain)

vint43 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:55 am

I just purchased an oval grill clock from Nuno here in the states (Indiana). Nuno had very good communication, shipped immediately, and the clock was fantastic and just as described. Very happy with the purchase. It only took a few days to arrive and he provided tracking info which made it easy.

vlad01 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Just received the NOS type 3 clock I purchased from Nuno.

Absolutely perfect part!

The shipping was very reasonable and fast, good communication too.

Thank you Nuno.

666bug Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:24 pm

Hey All,
I recived a NOS barndoor pod and speedo this guy is a class act I would purchase again from him.
thanks again
Cameron 8)

liberator42 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:37 pm

I bought 2 sets of SHO type A semaphores from Nuno, I have one sentence to make "STATE OF THE ART" :roll: parts.
And a very correct, trustful and reliable seller. :D

Nice to do business with Nuno. Thanks a lot

Walt

Marcello_6v Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:01 am

I bought a very beautiful Clock for a Late Bay from Nuno. It's one of the best seller ever. Fast to answer, very very kind...The best!!!
Thanks Nuno! Grazie mille!

FRK Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:31 am

I bought a very beautiful Perohaus oval grill Clock from Nuno. It's one of the nicest clock I seen and works great. Nuno responded quick to my email and once I paid for the clock he shipped it right away and well packed. I would buy from him again and I recommend him to Everyone. Thanks for everything Nuno!

Regards,
Frank