TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
2ndsuper beetle Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:52 pm

i just bought another part from Ari; he is, again, a great seller, just as he was the last time i bought from him; he ships fast, answers email thoroughly and promptly, and i would not hesitate to buy from him again!!........i highly recommend him to anyone on samba!.........truly a 5 STAR SELLER!!!! again!

ataraxia Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:31 am

Good communication, reasonable shipping costs, suitable packaging, nice parts.

Thanks!

-Josh

THall Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:06 pm

Seamless transaction, thank you NorCal Relics!

DannyT3 Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:44 am

First class seller, super fast shipping to Norway!!!

Thanks,
Danny

wcfvw69 Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:21 pm

This seller needs to work on his poor communication. First email to him went unanswered. Second email a few weeks later was answered and then I immediately replied to his email with another question right away which went un-answered...again...

norcal relics Fri May 20, 2016 11:53 am

wcfvw69 Bill, I am not sure what item this is regarding. I looked at the last email about the vacuum canister's availability and I responded that same day with my information. Sorry but I really try to get back to everyone as soon as possible.

wcfvw69 Fri May 20, 2016 8:32 pm

norcal relics wrote: wcfvw69 Bill, I am not sure what item this is regarding. I looked at the last email about the vacuum canister's availability and I responded that same day with my information. Sorry but I really try to get back to everyone as soon as possible.

Ari and I had a conversation that cleared up the lack of communication I felt transpired. As such, I'll continue to try and purchase from him.

Thanks for reaching out to clear this up.

nengster Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:52 am

Got Nice stuff from Eric and Ari.

Thanks

Bill Dykes Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Eric is a good guy. Bought a Hazet 77mm piston ring compressor from him. Shipped quickly and welled packed. Thanks, Bill Dykes.

dc Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:00 pm

Ari-
Thanks for the rare early type 3 brake parts!
Appreciated the good comunication and quick shipping
-Dave

M0anaMan Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Just recieved engine hatch locking latch
Arrived in perfect condition just as described
Great packaging - fast shipping - Excellent communications
Very Happy
Thank You NorCal Relics

RickW Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:52 pm

Purchased a master cylinder for a 69 fastback, prompt reply to email, reasonable pricing and shipping, part arrived exactly as advertised.
I will do business with Ari every chance I get.

yarrum Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:02 pm

First time buying from Eric. Very happy with the process for international postage fast reliable and on time. Email response was also very quick and I would surely use him again thanks
regards Wayne (yarrum)

ewdb92 Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:37 pm

Excellent purchase experience. Good response on questions, prompt shipping, and accurate description of part. Would buy again. Thanks!

Redlocker Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Bought both a left and right side Sigla Sliding Window Latch (you know... the type that does not go through the glass, but attaches to the bracket at the bottom of the glass, and are impossible to find in decent condition).

They were in amazing condition. Shipped quickly. And reasonably priced.

I'll buy from Ari / Eric again if they have what I need.

Great seller. A++

chipster Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Ordered a steering Coupler from Eric & Ari, Excellent experience. They handled a minor mixup ( I ordered from Ari but sent paypal to Eric) very well, and communicated well with me. The coupler was NOS as described, and shipped quickly with tracking. I hope to be able to order from NorCal Relics again, pleasure doing business with you, Ari.

yarrum Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:34 am

This is the second time I have brought from Ari. The high service has remain the same,very happy to deal with Ari any time thanks again regards Yarrum

jeremy57ride Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:32 pm

AAA+++ Very good communication and quick turn around. Would buy again anytime. Thank you!

juasilva Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:07 pm

I got a brake reservoir, very good communication and fast shipment.
Very good seller,

asyongaksaya Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:25 am

Efficient, fast service. Highly recommended !