TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: ezcamper - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AlmostHeavenWV_VW Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:51 am

Bought Bug pop out window hinges. Excellent reproduction. Have them installed on the pop out windows.

Excited to get some warmer weather to install them!

Tim Donahoe Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:00 pm

I bought one hinge about a year ago and just installed it recently. Perfect reproduction. All holes lined up.

Tim

INRUSTITRUST Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:06 pm

I bought a rear view mirror for my Bay Window Bus. Amazing quality! Now I can see! You gotta get this one!

SUMBEACH Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:33 am

Just purchased set SS pea shooter tail pipe tips. Fast shipping and just as described. Very appreciative. thank you.

Hideo T Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:24 pm

Great guy with great NOS parts! Nice packaging and quick shipping. Thanks again! Regards from Japan.

mandycyn Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:58 am

I am very satisfy with product and communication ,thank you Sir.

acarbonell67 Mon May 18, 2020 2:55 pm

Purchased a chrome emergency brake handle and a stainless inside sliding door handle for my 71 Westy. Beautiful products. Nice pricing and perfect shipping.
Thanks!!

Bagger04 Thu May 28, 2020 7:37 am

Purchased rear hatch hinge covers these parts fit right the first time, shipping and packing was first rate,looking forward to doing more business with Chad.

iubhounds Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:59 am

A great seller with prompt confirmation, good communication and fast shipping. I ordered three window handles and two church keys to put on my key ring. They were well packaged and protected for any kind of weather or drops. I'll buy from him again.

Thanks Chad.

weisswurst Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:15 am

bought a set of Doka hoops/bows and an old Exmilitary canopy for my Doka a while back and he was great to deal with. he actually "found me" and even brought it up to give me at NoDough and even gave me 100bucks off the price he was asking. nice dude and a good VW guy

aerosilver Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:30 am

Bought a set of Westfalia roofrack tags, great product, fast postage to the UK. Thanks.

HMVWNAB Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:37 pm

Purchased fuel door miniature church key. Arrived quickly, Sturdy well made quality.

panel Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:51 am

Thank you Chad ! Would buy again from you ! Great communication and fast shipping from Florida to Western Canada !