TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Viande - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
69 Jim Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Great seller with quality items. A great asset to the Samba. Thanks for the smooth transaction. 8)

Ads
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=Viande

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Viande Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Thanks Jim. :D

Someone got shorted on the starter boot, I have a bag of 3 made up
that did not ship. Please contact me so i can ship this out. I got a little overwhelmed by the number of responses. :oops:

Edit: Found the buyer and will ship this week. :D

glutamodo Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Great looking crimp terminals! Thanks for sourcing these and making them available. If I ever need more nice brass ones this is where I'll go for them.

edit: I installed some of these terminals today. The terminals worked good.

-Andy T.

69 Jim Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 pm

He definitely takes care of his customers!

Dewayne Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:34 am

Got a couple of NOS gearshift boots from Bobby and they are GREAT! It's a shame to install them!
From my experience, Bobby really does work for his customers and has great products.

Thanks again.. Dewayne

flatfour Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:29 pm

The OE terminals look great and he has terrific communication during and after the sale. I highly recommend.

BWD Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:52 pm

I got a NOS gear shift boot today, it looks great!
Fast shipment. Hope to do business with Bobby again! :D

spudwinkle Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:40 pm

flatfour wrote: The OE terminals look great and he has terrific communication during and after the sale. I highly recommend.

X2

ajay Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:03 am

real NOS VW items, good he is on samba.
should have been on board much earlier

chrysolite Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Bobby is a great seller of OEM VW parts. He is very helpful and supplies excellent information. Some other sellers say they have "NOS" parts. When I see "NOS" to me it means old original factory parts, not 10 or 20 year old aftermarket parts. I received new factory VW parts from Bobby. Very much appreciated!

Gary Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:03 am

Boo-YA! This guy located a bunch of NOS seals that were allegedly NLA. I was especially happy that he sourced the dampeners for the Super Beetle struts. I will definitely be buying more QUALITY German parts from him in the future.

If you're reading my comments then I will tell you that if you care about the right part you need to order from Viande. Pay once and be happy.

BWD Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Another great part from Bobby! Check this guy out, you wont be sorry! :wink:

Eurobug Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:07 am

Received a late model fuel filler neck to body seal today. Great looking part, not hard plastic like alot of "rubber seals" being sold. Awesome communication, and very fast shipping. Will purchase parts again.

stasher1 Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:28 am

Great guy to do business with. He went over and above what was necessary to make sure I got my parts. I'd glady do business with him agin, and will as soon as I get a bit of extra $$. Thanks Bobby!

Sumguy Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Received an order of crimp terminals from Bobby. And now i can fix a whole gang of stuff and make it look right :D

Very well packed and super fast shipping with prompt e-mails.

Thanks

allihjelm Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Topp seller.

Bought door and hood seals for my 67 from Bobby.

Needless to say I received the seals within a few days to Iceland and the seals are all first class!!

Thanks Bobby!

- Al

69 Jim Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:06 pm

He did me right once again! You just don't know what he will have to offer next. Thank you for the great deal...Jim

robclark63 Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Just received my ebrake boot!!! Great looking boot and WOW was he fast. Thanks again and I won't hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks again :D

engineerscott Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Bought a set of connector insulators. Bobby shipped very quickly and the items were well packed and were exactly as described. Had a few email exchanges with him as well and was able to tell that Bobby is absolutely dedicated to producing and selling the finest quality VW parts and tools that he can find or make. Top notch guy. Looking forward to him releasing his custom ratchet style terminal crimper.

volxy Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:50 pm

:lol: Never thought i would find an orig. grey shift boot for my 65...but thanx to Bobby and the samba they make the world a lot better place to live in!!!!!!