TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Accessory collections Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
empiracer Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:20 pm

ratlookvw wrote:

I hope to see you all Feb. 20th, 2010 at the daytona beach ocean center for my last display for a while! I am going to do a better job this year, with more parts, wheels, ect..... I really hope you can attend for all of our efforts! ratlookvw

Hey Chadd, I'm making it down this year , I wont lie after seeing photos of your display last year I knew I had to come see it all in person, cant wait , While down south your gonna have to show me to the finest establishment with ladies and a brass pole 8)

EMPIFLAKE Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:00 am

Oldspeed display last year at Winterjam!! Chads crazy wheel colection!! My grey 62 with some of my collection!! another guys car!! The Oldspeed display is gonna be saturday this year just a heads up!!

Mike
EMPIFLAKE :wink:

tomas persson Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:49 am

So much parts...so little time (or money) :cry:

cln60ragfk Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:43 am

that is some insane stuff right there!!! wow

snotchback Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:13 pm

My displays with VW and Non-VW vintage accessories.

Rusted Relics Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:27 am

Chadd, You obviously have a hoarding problem. Your "friends" and I have come together to stage an intervention to "help" you rid yourself of these things that are causing you this inner pain.

I'll be showing up with a truck (BIG truck) to relieve you of these items.

OCD is a b!tch :lol:

Lids Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Looks like the sandmaster Valve covers are the rarest out there. No pics apart from a catalog!

EMPIFLAKE Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:42 am

snotchback wrote: My displays with VW and Non-VW vintage accessories.

Nice stash!!! do I see some radatron gauges in that case or claude buggies?? My buddies italian 67 runnin a full set of radatrons they are just sick :wink:

snotchback Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:38 pm

EMPIFLAKE wrote: snotchback wrote: My displays with VW and Non-VW vintage accessories.
Nice stash!!! do I see some radatron gauges in that case or claude buggies?? My buddies italian 67 runnin a full set of radatrons they are just sick :wink:

thanks, those gauges are AUTOHAUS an Claudes Buggies (CB Perf.)
they were made by Westach.

empiracer Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:16 am

It has become obviously clear why there nothing at the swap meets anymore :lol:

restojohnny Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:42 pm

scored these 2 super rare NOS plaques one from the last bug in #31 still with original doublesided tape and the plastic film covering the front and Small Car Specialties car show dash plaque# 7 still in it's bag.

Rusted Relics Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Just a part of the EMPI collection. Not pictured are a camber compensator, coach wheel, 356 header and muffler (installed).

xilly Wed May 19, 2010 11:44 am

Hi all,

Last pictures of my collection.
If you have NOS empi parts for sale or trade, send me a mail :-)

William
www.oldspeed.net

vw7266 Wed May 19, 2010 12:45 pm

i got some wheel locks in my ads :D

ratlookvw Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:52 pm

I know the cooler is not VW but I have never seen another one, thought it was worth a look! :wink:

xilly Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:24 am

I just bought that for 28$

It the version with only 1 sender, there is a also a version with 4 senders and a switch

William

ratlookvw Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:45 am

very cool, is the needle broke? not sure why it is reading high temp in the box????

xilly Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 am

I think the needle by default is always on the right

Rusted Relics Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:22 pm

ratlookvw wrote:

I know the cooler is not VW but I have never seen another one, thought it was worth a look! :wink:

Chad,
TheVWcollector will be bringing one of those 7up icechest to Pomona this weekend. They are very cool but rare as well.

ratlookvw Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 am

we found this one in IL last weekend. also a wood box with a diff. design
than the usual 7-up pattern.... love finding odd ball stuff!