TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: 69aircooled - [email protected] - Chan Page: 1, 2  Next
GatorJZ Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:31 pm

Just wanted to share my experiences since he doesn't have feedback. My emails were answered very promptly and the items I received were exactly as described. Shipping was fast, the parts well packed and the charge reasonable.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy from Chan again.

fastone Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Yes as described, fast shipping.

Thanks
Larry

johnanddes Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Chan bought some Heater Boxes from me, promptly paid and is great to work with. Returned all my emails same day, would do business with him again

EverettB Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Bought a seat cover.

Excellent transaction

vbsting Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 am

Chan does things the old fashion way...CORRECTLY!

For someone who you don't know and you're going to have to trust them with your purse, there is always an element of "what if?" or "should I?" with regard to the transaction. I like the way this lad operates and especially his interest in keeping you abreast of your order throughout the process. Even requesting a return Email reply that your goods were received and that you were satisfied.

The photos and descriptions in Chan's ads are very good and as honest as one could expect. If I see his address opposite the part I need I won't hesitate to place my order.

Thank you Chan.

jeremyrockjock Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:56 am

Super responsive and shipped quick. Thanks Chan

Miklo Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Bought a fog light from Chan.

Was shipped and received very quickly!!!

It was packaged very well and is in great condition.

Would definitely buy something again!

Thanks again Chan!!!

ricekooker Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:37 am

Chan responded to one of my wanted ads. He packed the piece of glass with extra care and shipped it promptly. Now I no longer have to look at a shattered window while driving my bus!

ejghia56 Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:10 pm

I ordered two split window bus grab handles from Chan, shipped very fast and a great price. Grab handles are in excellent shape...thanks again!

Gray Oval Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Thank you Chan for the door panel. It arrived safely & well packed.
A pleasure dealing with you - Gary

sportin-wood Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:24 pm

All I can say is that Chan's the MAN! Made me a sweet deal on a '67 wiper motor, shipped it lightening fast, excellent communication. I'm sure we'll be doing business again. Thanks!!

EverettB Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 am

He responded to one of my wanted ads.
Excellent photos and shipped the part super fast.
Thanks!

kiwi_obecny Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Very helpful seller. Perfect communication fast shipping. I recommend this seller.
Thank you Chan

Vanderhiem Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Chan responded to one of my wanted ads. He worked with me to coordinate the pick up of the single wheel trailer I purchased from him. Great Seller. Thank you

blue72beetle Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:34 pm

Super fast shipping, followed up to make sure the part arrived, thanks a bunch!

850kevinh Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:30 am

Super fast shipping He responded to one of my wanted ads.
Excellent photos and shipped the part super fast. Already in conversation on another purchase. :D

greggearhead Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:41 am

Chan was a pleasure to deal with. Good communication, excellent packaging and shipping time.

Thanks!

EverettB Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:14 am

I bought some glass from Chan.

It was packed very well and arrived safely.

I would buy from him again anytime.

Bellabeau2 Mon May 11, 2015 1:04 pm

I bought a side seat frame cover from Chan, he shipped the item lightning fast, he packed the item like it was my Christmas present, he has great communication. I would not hesitate to buy from Chan! Thanks for being an honest seller!

Marshall Hale Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:26 am

Recently purchased a pair of VW front hubs drilled for Porsche pattern. Chan responded quickly mailed promptly and fully protected the items with a fantastic packing job. Real good customer service and would gladly purchase from him again! Also thanks for installing the races for no extra charge!