TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Bryan67 - [email protected] - Bryan Peters Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
glandnut Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:53 pm

Bryan did me right on a nice shifter with super fast shipping. Would not hesitate to recommend or do business with again!! Thanks again Bryan

spencerfvee Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:29 pm

bryan sold me two santana power pullies and santana pulley nuts there every thing he said they were and they were better . i am very happy with the pullies would buy off of bryan again allso good e mails from brayn hes a good person to deal with spencerrfvee glandnut wrote: Bryan did me right on a nice shifter with super fast shipping. Would not hesitate to recommend or do business with again!! Thanks again Bryan

Bryan67 Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Thanks Jack. I appreciate it.

slugbugblue Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Thanks for shopping with Vintage V-Dubs!

Its been our pleasure doing business with you! Thanks a lot for the great communication, the prompt payment and being one reason why we enjoy doing what we dowe would love to do business with you again!

To Sellers: We highly recommend this buyer!

frank5 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:29 pm

I ordered a pair of front brakes from Bryan. Bryan went out of his way
to make sure i got my brakes sent to me to Ontario Canada. Very impressed
with the good service and comunication from bryan. Again like other buyers
I would not hesitate to tell others and to buy parts from Bryan. Cannot wait till i order from Bryan again in the near future.

ratlookvw Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:03 am

just purchased some spindles from Bryan. can't wait to have them in my hands and on the way to my bus. thanks for the great service B! ratlookvw :twisted:

brotherbob Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Everything went smooth as silk with Bryan, even got the shifter a day early!
Thanks,
BB

Bryan67 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Glad everything woked out for you guys.

Bug Man 38 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:21 pm

I got some strait cut gears from bryan and i got it in time to start on my engine work today.it is nice donig buissness with him.....thnx a lot bryan:D[/b]

Tony Holcombe Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:07 am

Bryan got these Very Nice aftermarket handles out to me PRONTO, same afternoon that he received PayPal! They fit perfect and look great. Thanks Bryan, I'll be keeping an eye on your ads.

Bryan67 Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:42 am

Tony, those handles are actually originals. Not repros.

Tony Holcombe Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:56 am

Sorry Bryan... NO WONDER THEY FIT AND LOOK SO GOOD!! Original is BEST! Thanks again Bryan.. Tony H.

VStar Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:11 pm

I had pretty much lost faith in the "Samba Sellers" lately until I came across Bryan. What a seamless, professional transaction! This whole procedure isn't "Rocket Science" - it just takes a little responsibility and integrity. Thank you Bryan for EXCEEDING my expectations! Regards, Mark

vwcru Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Great buyer. Sent payment right away. Good guy. Don

drdoom1951 Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:41 am

Bryan sold me a pair of heater boxes that were in great shape. They seem to be OEM units that were never used, and the price was extremely reasonable. If Bryan has parts that you need, I recommend you buy them from him!

sportin-wood Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Heck of a deal from Bryan on a WCM American Style Window rubber. Emailed me tracking info - wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks!!

drdoom1951 Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:10 am

Bryan sold me a set of heater boxes at a very good price. They were in excellent condition and will look and work great on my rebuild. I would definitely recommend him to other customer

Soul Built Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Paid Bryan for a Sigla Vent Wing and less than a week later, it was here at my door. Smooth transaction

TRparts Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:36 pm

fast shipping I purchase some parts for my bug ----------> AAAAA PLUS

60ragtop Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:42 pm

Just bought a t stat and bracket from Bryan. Better shape than described
Good prices and shipping. Would buy from him again.