TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: San Diego Meet ~ Next: TBA Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 41, 42, 43  Next
isotopez Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Ben... I met a girl from QC this summer and she couldn't stand the fact she had to go back home to the "stink" she called it haha.. seems you Quebecois like the weather in sd.. it can't be that bad ehh?

I will cruise by and say hi but I am not much of a "pot-luck" cooker.

I'll supply the dog food 8)

floggingmolly Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:51 pm

I'd be up for it.

llrunning Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:38 pm

OK, how about the Hilton area parking lot around noon? We'll bring something to eat too.

85 Wolfsburg Westfalia
(in need of dent removal and paint)!

blakeck2 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:26 pm

llrunning wrote: OK, how about the Hilton area parking lot around noon? We'll bring something to eat too.

85 Wolfsburg Westfalia
(in need of dent removal and paint)!

what's the address?

AlanD Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Perhaps show a Google map and aerial view?

Thanks.

isotopez Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 am

1775 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=1775+East+...CAsQ8gEwAA

Beygon Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:47 am

I would like to come meet some other vanagon owners but will be in Pismo for the week. If we get back Friday I will bring the subivan down Saturday to see people.

Dean

Sigeats Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:09 pm

I'm in . . . North of the Hilton in one of the parking lots off East Mission Bay Drive at noon.

blakeck2 Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:24 pm

So how many so far?

My vanangon looks like crap but itll be there, no poptop but ill show off the RTT :lol:

syncrodoka Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Quote: I would like to come meet some other vanagon owners but will be in Pismo for the week. If we get back Friday I will bring the subivan down Saturday to see people.
I cannot make it down to SD for the meet, but I will be in pismo this weekend.

Belladonna30c Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 am

syncrodoka wrote: Quote: I would like to come meet some other vanagon owners but will be in Pismo for the week. If we get back Friday I will bring the subivan down Saturday to see people.

Do you mean THIS weekend (Nov. 14th) or the weekend of our scheduled event, Nov. 21st?

Beygon Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:25 am

syncrodoka wrote: Quote: I would like to come meet some other vanagon owners but will be in Pismo for the week. If we get back Friday I will bring the subivan down Saturday to see people.

I won't be there until Monday afternoon, the 16th. I will be at the North Beach Campground, White 89 Vanagon.

Dean

Mofus Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:39 am

I would just like to clarify the date for this meet-up. The 21st, right? I can also come tomorrow, but I want to make sure I have the right date.

I have five 14" stock alloys with usable Yokahama tires that someone can have for free. Let me know if I should bring them over.

Mike

Belladonna30c Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:47 am

Mofus wrote: I would just like to clarify the date for this meet-up. The 21st, right? I can also come tomorrow, but I want to make sure I have the right date.

I have five 14" stock alloys with usable Yokahama tires that someone can have for free. Let me know if I should bring them over.

Mike

Yes. The date for the meet up is Sat., Nov. 21st around noon.

EwokPoacher Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:07 am

Mofus wrote: I would just like to clarify the date for this meet-up. The 21st, right? I can also come tomorrow, but I want to make sure I have the right date.

Mike

hey mike,

i will take them from you!

thanks,
joey

syncrodoka Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:47 am

Quote: Do you mean THIS weekend (Nov. 14th) or the weekend of our scheduled event, Nov. 21st?
I'll be there this weekend the 14th. Looks like I will miss Beygon by a day. Sorry for confusing the date of the meet to others.

Belladonna30c Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:02 pm

Sigeats wrote: I'm in . . . North of the Hilton in one of the parking lots off East Mission Bay Drive at noon.

Hi Everyone...so that we are not searching for each other in one of the handful of parking lots north of the Hilton, I am going to suggest that we designate one of them for meet.

How about this one?

EwokPoacher Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 pm

we could meet at fiesta island as well. we could play tug 'o war with the vans on the shore. :lol:

Sigeats Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Just found out that I have to work . . . bummer!

ifollowtheturtles Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Should be rolling into Encinitas on Sat. 11/21 for about a week of camping/surfing and turkey. Let me know if you all meet up during this time.

Adam