TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Zarzamora - [email protected] - joe closner Page: 1, 2  Next
Dud Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:08 am

Feedback Very good experience Products were exactly as advertised and pictured. Definitely would buy from Joe again. Thanks

vrider Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:46 pm

I bought a manifold from Joe a couple weeks ago and everything was great! The item was as described and shipping was good. Thanks Joe!

&Dan Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:35 pm

I bought '58-'64 side glass from Joe.
Despite the fact it's a relatively low-dollar item, Joe packed them very carefully and they arrived without drama.

Thanks, Joe! Thumbs up.

Paul Ricketts Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:40 am

Most excellent transaction. Joe does as he says. What more could you ask for? Thanks Joe!

rick tarczy Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:25 pm

I bought pulley tin from Joe ,great shape and fast shipping .Would buy from Joe any time.Thanks Joe.

bplanecrazy Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:23 am

Good communications and good shipping. Would be a pleasure to deal with again. Thanks

ortak Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Hard to find part but Joe found it for me and at a reasonable price. Thanks for your service

unklefester76 Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Got the vent glass in just like he had pictured! Thanks and great dealing with you! Hope to buy more from him again! :)

ladesant Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:27 am

The progressive air filter I bought from Joe is in good condition and the delivery was even better, it was a good deal, I'd buy more items from Joe.

Rustforlife Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Got a much needed part from Joe today. Thanks brother!
Bill

Zarzamora Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Rustforlife wrote: Got a much needed part from Joe today. Thanks brother!
Bill

Thank you Bro.!! :D

Loren Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:07 pm

I bought Ghia quarter window from Joe and the packing was great and it arrived safe and sound. He was great to deal with and fast at returning emails.

magnus0328 Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:11 am

Ordered a foot rest for my '67 Beetle. Great customer service

Nate_Bro Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:26 pm

I needed a section of door to fix my bug and he got me exactly what I needed!

I was surprised to see how well the section was boxed up, you would have thought it was glass by all the "Fragile" he slapped on the box, and the padding he used, what a great guy going that extra mile there.

After I get the side of the bug fixed up, I'm going to see what other things he has, what a great guy to buy from. I also could not believe how fast I got the part.

5 stars all the way Joe!
:D

hockeyfan08 Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Just purchased some dash parts from Joe. He was great to deal with, and shipping was quick. He was kind enough to cut some dash parts of of an old dash clip and ship them out ASAP. Thanks Joe!! Will be buying from him again!

WVWZ Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 pm

I purchased a low back front seat, top section from Joe. All I have to say is, He's a 100% good guy. I had an all around GREAT exsperience with him. His dedication to VW's and his dedication to the buyer is second to none. I would most definitely purchase from him again. Joe makes buying from TheSamba the way it should be.
Thnks Again Joe....!!!

ffio63 Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:41 am

Joe was very responsive and helpful. The glass I bought from him made it to me in one piece. It was packed well and shipped when he said it would ship. He was fair with the price and there was no disappointment when the parts arrived. I'd do business with him again.

monkbonk Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Bought some older cast baby weber manifolds from Joe. Arrived great. Pricing was spot on, and he was excellent at communicating/showing me pictures of the manifolds presale.

Thanks

The Duke Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:13 am

I purchased an early beetle air cleaner from Joe.

Joe is excellent to deal with. Prompt response and quick shipping.

Thanks Joe!

hectorotani Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:24 pm

very helpfull and willing to answer any questions , 8)