TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: von split - [email protected] Page: 1, 2  Next
costa Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:42 pm

i bought a locking L handle from von split and it arived as promised and in advertised condition. i will gladly do buisness with him again. mahalo brahdah Fred.

kdf-service Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:07 pm

I bought a brake plate from Fred, It was plesure to make buisnes with him.
I get my parts quick and really good packing.

Thanks and for sure I will back

Tomasz

KdF-service
www.kdf.cp6.win.pl

hemifalcon Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:11 pm

I bought some NOS headlight rings from Fred.. They came packaged excellently, with bubble wrap, bubble bags, and newspaper.. They were just as advertised.. Thank you Fred!

Zwitterkafer Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 am

I purchased an early door check strap assembly from Fred. Item exactly as pictured, well packaged, great communication, no worries!

Thanks Fred!

Harv.

52deluxebug Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:21 am

I purchased a heater knob. It was exactly as described. Great service and good communications. Will happily buy from again.

Thanks!!!

steverad Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:09 am

fast shipping and great service

Fred Udog Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Good communication, fast payment, and Fred is a very good buyer.
best regards from Farnce
Fred

lemke Tue May 01, 2012 4:20 am

I purchased an item from Fred - great prompt service and professional packing and the item is even better then I expected. I highly recommend buying from Fred with confidence.

bally Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:22 pm

I just bought a key from Fred, the transaction was slick and his communication was great. All round a great deal.

Thanks,

Dave

Grant Reiling Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Fantastic transaction, great part, in excellent condition at a bargain price! Arrived quickly, supremely well packaged and speedy too - even during the holiday season!
Great seller :!: :idea: 8)
P.S. this is also OK in the deluxe beetle. :idea: :wink:

easy e Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Excellent communication... top notch parts and everything else... all the way through the transaction / shipping.
Fred rocks!

mercedes190sl Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:11 am

I bought a Deluxe Split Hood Release Knob & Cable from Fred, It was plesure to make bussines with him.
The part arrive in perfect conditions, very fast in a good packing.

Muchas gracias por todo desde Sevilla, España
Seguire viendo tus artículos

ZENVWDRIVER Sun May 04, 2014 6:31 pm

everything about this transaction was perfect. i'd buy any time :D

vwmanrw Mon May 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Fred was really quick about getting my part out to me and it was just what I was looking for. Look forward to future ads.

Kalapaki Papa Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:25 am

Fred,
thanks for your emails and business. It's been a real pleasure dealing with you :!:
Mahalo and Aloha! Jeff Kritz

My57Oval Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Hi.

I bought an excellent Hazet Toolbox case from Fred and am very happy with it. Shipping was prompt and the package arrived safe and sound on my door step. He was a pleasure to deal with and so, I highly recommend dealing with him. He even enclosed some cool extras with the toolbox which was a nice surprise.

Thanks Fred!

Rob

56samba Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:28 am

Fred is a great guy! Very fast communication and payment, it was a pleasure to deal with you, thanks!!!

dvieira Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:09 am

WOW.. his collection of Hazet tools is impressive, bought 4 items, and plan on watching his ads. !!! AWESOME Seller... :vw: Thank YOU !!!!

eb50vw Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:38 am

I purchased some excellent Standard Mats for my 1950 Standard just what I needed. Excellent communications did I say the Marts are awesome!!!
Great guy have purchased before and will purchase again and again.
thanks Fred

chrismag52 Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:45 pm

Tip top ! Thank you Fred