TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Official whine about Vanagon vans and parts for sale Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 119, 120, 121  Next
r39o Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:28 pm

FNGRUVN wrote: Like my dad used to say, "you can always go down in price....you can't go up".
Mine still says: "It is worth whatever someone will pay for it."

r39o Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:30 pm

jeffklein wrote: Andrew A. Libby wrote: Whiners suck and should all get a life. More horrible are the hypocritical whiners who whine about the other whiners. Even worse are the sarcastic whiners who whine about the whiners who whine about the other whiners all the while with their tongue in their cheek.

LMAO!!!! Truly one of the funniest responses I've ever read!

That should be quoted in Mr Libby's signature line!

brexcavator Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:22 pm

How is this for a vanagon?? http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/1875568806.html

dhaavers Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:55 am

brexcavator wrote: How is this for a vanagon?? http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/1875568806.html

Oops.

insyncro Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:57 am

My only bitch is that there are so many great tech threads and this one makes a stickey.

dylan

syncrodoka Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 pm

^ AGREE

ddonnell Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:39 pm

insyncro wrote: My only bitch is that there are so many great tech threads and this one makes a stickey.

dylan

+1

I find this thread, oops sticky, utterly useless...

vwcampin Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:23 am

It might not be useful, but I must admit I read the one in the split forum and actually learn a lot from people picking apart ads and vehicles.

Nice looking Syncro, but before you put up an ad on the Samba for $46.5K, you should probably clean off the for sale price of $39K on the window :lol:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1007055

77magicbus Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:14 am

looked on gowesty, bus depot and a few others. does anyone have any other ideas? Also need new laminate for some interior spaces.

thx

DAIZEE Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 am

Maybe I'm blind but I can't find what "other ideas" refers to? :oops:

Oh I see it in your subject line. Did you put a WANTED AD in the classifieds. Sometimes when people know what you want, they surface.

77magicbus Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Thansk. I'll try that!

edgood1 Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:25 am

ddonnell wrote: insyncro wrote: My only bitch is that there are so many great tech threads and this one makes a stickey.

dylan

+1

I think someone has mistaken us for split or bay window owners.

Its funny how the culture differs between the sections.

My whine: there are so many better threads that deserve a spot on the sticky section.

speedtek Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:20 pm

edgood1 wrote: ddonnell wrote: insyncro wrote: My only bitch is that there are so many great tech threads and this one makes a stickey.

dylan

+1

I think someone has mistaken us for split or bay window owners.

Its funny how the culture differs between the sections.

My whine: there are so many better threads that deserve a spot on the sticky section.

Can we get an "AMEN" !!? :lol:

EverettB Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 pm

The FAQ at the top is for all threads that people think should be Stickied. We don't want 50-100 threads on Sticky status.

If something is missing from that thread that you think is worthy, PM me or mightyart so we can add it.

speedtek Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:11 pm

EverettB wrote: The FAQ at the top is for all threads that people think should be Stickied. We don't want 50-100 threads on Sticky status.

If something is missing from that thread that you think is worthy, PM me or mightyart so we can add it.

I think the growing feeling is that this thread shouldn't have been stickied in the first place......... :shock:

andy syncro-nutz Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:19 pm

All this whine and not a piece of cheese or cracker! :lol:

EverettB Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:00 am

speedtek wrote: EverettB wrote: The FAQ at the top is for all threads that people think should be Stickied. We don't want 50-100 threads on Sticky status.

I think the growing feeling is that this thread shouldn't have been stickied in the first place......... :shock:
If you don't like it or don't support it's sticky status, don't read it.

speedtek Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:35 am

EverettB wrote:

In truth, I couldn't give a rat's tootie.......thread near and dear to your heart is it? :wink:

MarkWard Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:28 pm

I'd rather have it all in one place. Then I know how to avoid it. If not for the sticky, every other day there would be a new thread. Everett, this is the best forum on the internet. Thank you. mark

vwcampin Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:31 pm

speedtek wrote: EverettB wrote:

In truth, I couldn't give a rat's tootie.......thread near and dear to your heart is it? :wink:

It probably isn't, but he happens to own this wonderful website :lol: