TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: volkswagnut - [email protected] - Ken Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
70slooker Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:28 pm

whoa no ones posted up about this guy!

let me be the first to say top notch deal i just had with Ken, bought a set of latches off him, quick returns very polite all around top notch seller! i will for sure take more stuff off his hands as he posts them up!

booch Tue May 11, 2010 10:05 am

Ken bought from me and was an ideal buyer. Good communication and immediate payment.

Thanks Ken!

VintageVeeDub65 Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Just wanted to say that I purchased a book from Ken called "Fix your Volkswagen" by Jud Purvis. The book is excellent and it even has the dust cover in tact which is rare. I payed Paypal and Ken shipped my book. I had it to my door in one day. Thanks!!

rorrerhow Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 am

Sold a set of carbs to Ken, he paid fast and kept me updated all the way , thank Howard

palmetto Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Just picked up a set of smoothie wheels from Ken today. A super fellow and a big time VW guy. This guy has the goods, Bugs and parts everywhere! He's got some very cool stuff!
He even hooked me up with a missing part I needed for my pop out windows. Thanks again Ken, hope to do some more business with you in the near future!

Chris Paterson Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Ken is awesome! I've been chatting back and forth with him about some hard-to-find early vert parts. I didn't get a seat from him, but I did end up buying the vert rear window he had up. He was super communicative and his shipping skills are amazing. He built a wood frame inside of the box to make sure it didn't break. Awesome guy! I'd definitely buy from him again!

juasilva Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Ken is a very dedicated seller; very good communication and he cares about the buyers needs. I would definitely do business with him again.
J

Braukuche Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Had a recent transaction with Ken. I sold him a set of carbs with linkage. Asked good, relevant question, commited to the part and paid promptly. Recommended buyer on all accounts.

oval window wantabe Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Ken bought some chrome tail light housing from me, and the coMmunication was great and payment was quick.
Thanks,
Scot

William Page Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:17 am

Ken is a fast payer and I like dealing with people like him.

tyzel Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:28 am

Ken was super great to deal with, very good communication with him and quick with payment! Im going to add him to my buddylist and hope to keep in touch with him. Top notch buyer, wish everyone was like Ken!

tobinns Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:57 am

Just bought a brochure from Ken. Very nice to chat with and didn't disappoint with the product. Exactly as described and quick shipping!

GüteAndTite Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Ken is awesome, he sold a high priced item to a fellow enthusiast and got an email from someone else wanting it as well. He knew I had one and sent the guy my way! Thanks for the favor friend! If all the great people like Ken I meet on this site from all over the world lived in San Diego, I'd be having one helluva barbeque every month of the summer!

BUCIOBATISTI Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 am

Just had a very smooth transaction with Ken. Great communication, fast payment, exactly how deals should go!

Thanks Ken, enjoy!

Jake Martinez Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 pm

i have bought from ken before at shows and just did a trade with him for a empi door pull. and im happy with what i received. you should get your item in a day or two

hope to do buesiness with him again! :D

thanks, jake

Bilyjax50 Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:48 am

The transaction I recently had with Ken couldn't of been better. I hope to do business with him again. Bill

jr_caldero Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:34 pm

I bought from Ken Top catches for my 1967 vert and everything went smooth. He delivered the parts fast and they were in the same conditions that he describe me.

BeeDubyaBugz Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:36 pm

great buyer. Ken paid as agreed, and the transaction went smoothly. Great buyer. Thanks!

Mr.Ragtop Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Awesome buyer! Money was sent fast and communication was also top notch! Any questions or thoughts were clear and quick. A+++++

painterbug Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Sold Ken some knobs and other pieces. He paid fast and had great communication. Highly recommend dealing with. Thanks again.