TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: vic - [email protected]
joebug1956 Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 am

Thanks for the speedo! Great seller and communication! Pleasure to do business with!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!! Joe

beertype3 Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:31 am

Thank you for fast shipping and response, Great communication. I'm Recommend :)

Thank you, beer

RHD Notch Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:37 am

Bought a T3 trans from Vic...GREAT guy to deal with! He was very responsive to my emails and very accommodating when it came time to pick up the trans...Vic is a straight shooter that I'd for sure buy from again and recommend to other Samba users...

ALLWAGONS Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:43 am

Excellent Buyer! No Hassle, liked it and paid for it!

Thanks!

Martin
allwagons

snj Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:01 pm

I recently bought a set of very reasonably priced wheels from Victor, which was a bit of a hassle for everyone, as I am 1200 miles away and he, quite understandably, didn't want to ship the wheels. He was very accommodating throughout the process, which involved coordinating pickup by a friend of mine who was closer to him. Thanks, Victor. Your flexibility in all this is very much appreciated!

tommywouldgo Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:17 am

Quick respond and shipping! Victor is a great seller! :D :D :D

Soul Built Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Vic is what's up. Good work at fair and reasonable prices. Ask me how I know 8)

rb_tunstall Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:12 am

I was interested in a Batwing steering wheel with horn button that Vic had for sale, we exchanged some emails regarding more specification of the condition and shipping. Once we agreed a price I was ready to make a transfer of the money. Then I suddenly got a short note from Vic "Sorry wheel sold".

We had agreed a price that both had accepted and shipping was organised, what else does one have to do to show that the item is sold to you.

I found this behaviour most distasteful, when the item is sold to one person you don't just drop it and sell to someone else.

Richard Tunstall (Denmark)