TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: greggearhead - [email protected]
William Probst Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:00 pm

I recently purchased a like new Scirocco steering wheel from Greg which he had posted on Samba. I received it safely packed, quicky, and at a fair price. His description of the was accurate, and I would highly recommend Greg to anyone.

Thanks Greg,
Bill

Stock Steve Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:00 am

I purchased some wheels from Greg.

Very good quality parts, very well-packaged, very good communication.

I would absolutely recommend Greg to do business with.

Thanks again Greg!

xsgiff Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Greg is a real class act. I received quick responces to questions, fair shipping cost and a quality item. You can trust Greg Dunn. I will buy from him again.

simplyfresh Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

Greg is a great buyer. would do buisness with him again.

Emeritusx Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Quick to ship... Quick to answer emails.. I would definitely recommend him.

Progressive type 4 kit.. 285 shipped...

Thanx again...

johnR Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:32 am

I recently bought a pair of CB Performance dropped spindles from Greg. He was quick to respond to my questions and shipped the spindles right away. Very happy. Would definitely buy from Greg again.

JeffRobenolt Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:02 am

Just bought a Syncrobexgaust from Greg. Price was right, cheap shipping, got it in 3 days.
It was packaged great.

Great deal, thanks Greg!!

CarlIseminger Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:09 am

I just purchased a new/unused Stewart Warner gas heater from Greg. It was a reasonable price, and when shipped, it was packaged very well. Arrived in good shape.

The heater was as pictured and advertised. Greg also answered my questions in a timely and accurate manner.

Thank you Greg.

D Rock Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:14 pm

Greg is great. Superfast response. Bulletproof packaging. Great experience. Thanks Man!!!

Manfred58sc Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:21 pm

Many successful transactions over the years, he just bought a set of Recaro seats from me. Prompt payment,no issues. Highly recommended Sambanista!

Heil Damage Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:02 am

Greg safely packed and quickly shipped steel rim. Item arrived safe and was exactly as pictured. Very happy. Great communication. Would buy from again.

kruly Wed May 04, 2016 6:14 am

Greg was VERY helpful in helping me choose which fog lights would work best on my Baywindow. He was quick to reply to all of my stupid questions.

A great experience. If in the future I see one of his ads,and it's something I want or need, I will not hesitate to buy from him.

Aryana Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Bought a pair of used square Vanagon headlights from Greg and they were in excellent shape for a great price. He packaged them well and shipped out quickly.

Manfred58sc Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:54 am

Bought and sold many items and one car from Greg, very honest and follows through with what he says. Also very knowledgeable about what he is selling (I would have never figured out the aftermarket lug studs with out your help). Highly recommended on all fronts, Thanks!!

Nevada51 Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:32 pm

I bought a Porsche decklid from Greg. He was always very prompt with his communication, and it was well described.

Not only did I buy the decklid from him, but he also got me out of a bind and collected a car for me and stored it at his house for a few weeks. All this from a guy that didn't know me other than from buying the decklid!

Greg is an honest, stand up guy, and a true gentleman. He is who you want to be dealing with. Do not have any hesitations about buying from him.

Thanks Greg
Cam

greggearhead Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Wow - thanks Cam. I just thought about being in your shoes, in another country and thought it was the right thing to do because I was able to help out.

OvalDude54 Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:06 am

Good parts good prices. Greg provides tracking info along with fast delivery. Thanks again!

iowegian Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:39 pm

I bought a new pair of H4 headlghts (complete with 6 volt bulbs) from Greg for far less than the exact same units on Amazon----(and the Amazon headlights did NOT include bulbs!!!). Greg is an honest seller making an honest living.

SoCal67Volks Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:41 pm

I recently purchased six Porsche “Cookie Cutters” rims from Greggearhead. He was very responsive and prompt with all of his answers to my questions. The rims were well packaged & received in good condition and I am very pleased with my purchase, price & shipping. Looking forward to doing more business with him in the future & I highly recommend him.