TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: advice please on my Syncro Page: Previous  1, 2
JeffDenson Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:33 pm

JunkYarDog wrote: Syncro's are junk plagued with problems, just put it on a truck and send it to me I'll take care of it. :roll: I don't think its ready to go to the junkyard yet :D

I did undo the vent. I was wondering if there is a floor bolt under the fridge like there was under the oven/sink.

Home Team Van Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:37 pm

did ya get the bracket that's on the wall under the actual sink? there's 3 bolts that screw into the fridge/stove cabinet from the water tank cabinet too.

ragnarhairybreeks Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Its a bit of a cheap shot, but you do know that a Bentley manual will be the least expensive thing you'll buy for the syncro :)

the cabinet bolt question is answered there. but in a word, yes

alistair

Home Team Van Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:49 pm

ragnarhairybreeks wrote: Its a bit of a cheap shot, but you do know that a Bentley manual will be the least expensive thing you'll buy for the syncro :)

alistair

as far as I know there is only the one floor bolt for the whole cabinet which is easily visible under the sink.

ragnarhairybreeks Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:11 pm

home team, yup you're right, just the one. I was translocating that bracket close to van wall right back where the floor angles up to engine deck (by wardrobe).

alistair

JeffDenson Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:40 pm

ragnarhairybreeks wrote: Its a bit of a cheap shot, but you do know that a Bentley manual will be the least expensive thing you'll buy for the syncro :)

alistair I will get one I heard that I should.

I did not take off those three bolts. .

syncrodoka Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Quote: Syncro's are junk plagued with problems, just put it on a truck and send it to me I'll take care of it. :roll:
Ha that's the oldest TheSamba trick ever. You should give me your car, I am doing you a favor. :lol: