TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: slowtwitch - [email protected] - Pete
crocteau Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:10 pm

I bought a Sync Link kit from Pete for dual IDFs on my Ghia, and I don't recall ever encountering better customer relations/support both before and after the deal. To say you won't be disappointed in Pete or his twin pulley cable system is a real understatement. Clear instructions, easy installation, smooth operation, and look ma: no return spring needed!
Charley

Iceref Tue May 31, 2011 7:01 am

Anyone know how to get in touch with Pete about a Sync Link setup? I've tried through The Samba email and the personal Gmail account but no response. Thanks.

Rustforlife Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:32 pm

I ordered some replacement parts for a Synclink from Pete and they arrived quickly. Thanks for the fast shipping, Pete!
A+Service! :D :D

texas58rag Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:21 pm

I agree with the guys above , EXCELLENT customer service!!

tattooed_pariah Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Ordered my sync link last week, it arrived on my doorstep today! Pete is great to work with, friendly, answered emails promptly and double checked that I wasn't getting in over my head instead of just taking my order and laughing ;)

I can't wait to actually install this thing!

71bugman Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:44 pm

I ordered the Sync Link for the DRLAs in my ghia. Quick, friendly emails. Simple, easy to follow instructions and fast shipping. Great person to deal with.

Rustforlife Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Just got in some parts, thanks for the fast ship, Pete!

youngstah Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:03 am

Just recieved two kits. You went above and beyond, parts look great and packaged clearly, thanks so much.

cjargo Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:59 pm

Superior customer service. I changed to space saver intake manifolds, which requires different brackets than the kit I purchased 3 months prior. I contacted Pete about buying the different brackets, but instead he said.... they were on him and to give him a week... - no charge. Class act.

Brian Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:54 am

Bought another setup from Pete the other week. Forgot to tell him my application needed long cables, he sent me some lickity split. Outstanding customer service.

Thanks Pete!

roger10101 Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:13 pm

Great customer service. Needed some parts I was missing and Pete sent what I needed. I took some pictures so he could see what I was missing. Then he shipped what I was missing to complete my kit. Thanks to him now I’m able to take my 2387cc to break it in. Cool sticker as well. Thanks again.

Also thanks for the information I need to have an easy installation.

sled Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:47 pm

Pete is the real deal! Bought two linkage kits from him and I couldn't be happier with the communication and transaction

thanks Pete!

Jeff Geisen Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:43 pm

Top performing seller. All good. Thank you Pete.

J A Red Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:56 am

Like the other comments, awesome customer service. Quick to respond and get me shipping rates to Canada. The linkage arrived yesterday and was well packed and everything is labeled. Can’t wait to install it.

malcolm2 Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:48 pm

Thanks Pete.... I think I got it. Guess I won't know for sure until the engine is pushing this bus down the road.

Being that multiple carbs can be mounted in various ways, I did not have direct step by step instructions for this, but Pete helped me get going. I attached a video with my results....

Let me know if you see any issues. Looks right to me.

Thanks again.