TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: pow_rider17 [email protected] Larry Wooten
Vince Waldon Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Bought a fresh air fan from Larry... fair pricing, prompt and careful shipping, great communication.

Two thumbs up!!

[email protected] Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 am

This is an honest seller. I bought a header from him and he found that it had a problem he did not know about and he made things right before he shipped. This is a safe guy to do business with.

tochtli83 Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:56 pm

I bought some NOS smoked turns for my Vanagon from Larry. Packed well and in great shape. Fast shipping too.

motofly196 Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:29 am

I bought some Weber carbs from Larry. He checked some problem areas for me on the carbs before I purchased them, and noticed one was broken. He lowered the price, and covered shipping. A great honest seller that I wouldn't hesitate buying from again! Thanks Larry!

Scott

kevnmarcie Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:44 pm

I recently bought a part from Larry. The actual cost of shipping was more than he quoted me, but rather than coming back to me for more money, he paid the difference and shipped the part out - no whining. If this happens on your purchase, do like I did and repay him for the difference in shipping. Not a lot of guys will front the extra $$, and those who do should be made right. Thanks Larry! Look forward to doing business with you again.

type3 Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Bought " Bosch 019 Distributor Screamer" from Larry. Great communication and shipping. Thanks Larry.

JJM86 Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:57 pm

I just received a set of very hard to find 'sleep-in extenders' for my Squareback from Larry and everything went well from the moment I emailed him. The hinges are in great shape and are just as described, not to mention the great packaging and fast shipment. All of our communications were pleasant and he answered all the questions I had about the parts and the shipping and payment.

Great seller, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!

nengster Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 am

Got nice part from him. Nice part Good Price. Super fast Shipping. AAA+++

islandveedub Sat May 03, 2014 6:54 pm

Bought a pair of backing plates from Larry. They were in really good shape as he had described and he was selling them at a very fair price. Once I contacted him, his communication was prompt with every e-mail that was sent. My package went out when he said it would and I received it quickly. If he has something I need, I would definitely do business with him again!

Gray Oval Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:04 am

Thank you Larry for the Berg sump. Looks real good.
Best wishes - Gary