TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: consvws - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Tram Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:27 pm

consvws wrote: 61 BUS wrote: Tried to contact seller by e-mail 3 times to purchase a part he has listed. Seller never responded. :(

Very sorry about the inconvenience, i've been a busy boy! Winter in Oregon is kicking my ass right now. If you still need the vacuum pod let me know.

I can vouch for this... I'm up the road in Springfield. It's been so bad with precip here that what they used to call "heavy rain" is now an "atmospheric river event"... I'm not kidding. It's like a river is flowing from the ocean, through the air, and onto us like a waterfall.

Floods and landslides and high winds have been brutal throughout the PNW this winter- and it's not officially winter yet.

61 BUS Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:16 am

Got the vacuum pod. Excellent follow up communication and the part looks like new. Thanks Conrad!

jamielathwell Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:02 am

Conrad, Kindly agreed to ship a Type4 smog pump part I purchased from him despite it being to the UK.

excellent service and the part is better than described!!

very happy!

J

Sisyphus Thu May 05, 2016 8:54 pm

Met Conrad while picking up parts yesterday- only about 120 miles from me. Very happy with my purchase, but even happier to make a new friend. Conrad is definitely one of us. The kind of guy you trade numbers with! He'd be welcome to break down in my driveway, or camp with my family on the coast. Good people, this is what makes our hobby/life something extra.

RCB Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Ordered a part from Conrad and it came nicely packed and was exactly as his ad indicated. Good to have this Oil Breather Tower in my spare parts "kit".
Much obliged Conrad.

Moarkse Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:59 pm

I bought a rear bumper for my '72 Baywindow from Conrad. All went well, contact via phone and email was friendly and the bumper was packed nicely. Definitely would do business with him again :)

rickshak Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:46 pm

Purchased rare heat dump pipes for my 78 Bus. Excellent transaction. Thanks Conrad.

74volksrodwv Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:41 pm

purchased a 71 only dual port firewall tin for my bus. great communication and very pleased with my parts!

John M Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:41 pm

Just purchased a Hella script headlight ring. Really fast shipping, excellent price and in very good condition. No worries buying from Conrad. Thanks again. John

Colonel Mosby Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:26 pm

Conrad is a good man. Delivered engine tin to me lickity split.

joefriday Tue May 02, 2017 8:54 am

I bought some parts from Conrad. He is knowledgeable, was helpful helping me figure out what tin I needed, got some good condition parts together, and shipped quickly. Packed very well! Thanks Conrad.

eppoirrier Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:52 pm

thank you for your help . I'm very happy with my purchase. eddie

Lvhotrodder Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:46 pm

Bought a hazet tool trolley. Fast shipping excellent packaging and communication. Would defiantly reccomend him.

reeler Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:19 pm

I ordered one hazard switch from the two he had advertized. Upon noticing some cracks on the one I wanted, he sent both. Two-for-the-price-of-one. Thanks!

doodle_mania Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Part was exactly as described. Very fast shipping! Pleased with the service. Would definetly order more parts from Conrad.

Bagger04 Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:26 am

Just got my parts from Conrad, service was awesome and parts were in great condition, this is my first bus and I wasn't sure what I really needed but he worked a deal for me that cured my problem. I will surely use him again.

DadaCheese Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Had an excellent first experience with Conrad.
The part was just as advertised (it is great when folks like Conrad provide good pictures, which he did), packaged well and sent to me in a quick fashion.

Will/would definitely buy from again.

Thanks Conrad, for helping make my project come together.

Hikelite Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:50 pm

Thanks again for the splash pan Conrad. When I was test fitting it to her, I could tell she liked it. ;)

Blitzkriegbug Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:59 pm

I bought an alternator stand from Conrad. Communication was a bit slow. He took a while to respond to me and forgot to send the tracking info. So have some patience. In the end, the part was packaged very well and it was exactly what was described in the ad. I would buy from him again no problem.

Thanks Conrad

bullibene Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:09 am

Perfect seller! As described, easy communication and fast shipping!

Thank you Conrad