TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: applegreenvw - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
tochtli83 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 pm

I bought a few odd water-cooled parts from Romeo. They were all as-described, and the shipping was incredibly FAST!

Thanks again.

warrant_nielsen Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:37 pm

I prchased a rear 70 tail light and it was very well protected in shipping and received in a timely manner with tracking and good communication. Thanks Romeo

RJ'sVW Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:27 am

I bought a sport bug door handle from Romeo,just as described,fair price and shipping,great communication,good seller,thanks! :D

APPLEGREENVW Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:32 pm

tochtli83 wrote: I bought a few odd water-cooled parts from Romeo. They were all as-described, and the shipping was incredibly FAST!

Thanks again.

:D Thanks for being the first person to give me feedback. :D

APPLEGREENVW Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:35 pm

warrant_nielsen wrote: I prchased a rear 70 tail light and it was very well protected in shipping and received in a timely manner with tracking and good communication. Thanks Romeo
Thanks for feedback.

cycomofo1 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:55 am

I purchased a finned aluminum pulley cover from Romeo and it was in perfect condition just like he stated and very fast shipping! Very happy!!!
Thanks Romeo!

APPLEGREENVW Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:52 am

cycomofo1 wrote: I purchased a finned aluminum pulley cover from Romeo and it was in perfect condition just like he stated and very fast shipping! Very happy!!!
Thanks Romeo!
Thanks again, for the feedback. :D

57baja Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:05 am

Thanks for the great parts, Romeo. Very fast shipping and a great communicator.

APPLEGREENVW Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:06 am

57baja wrote: Thanks for the great parts, Romeo. Very fast shipping and a great communicator.
If I find anymore,I'll let you know.
Thanks again, for the feedback.

DrakeB Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:04 am

Had one of my first transactions here on the Samba. Romeo responded to my WTB for a set of Girling Karmann Ghia calipers. I purchased them and had a very smooth and professional transaction with plenty of communication along the way.

On a side note, when the wife asked who I got them from on here I told her your name, and to she told me to tell you the follow ( I am not into poetry or prose, so please forgive me !!!! )

Romeo, Romeo how thou ship so fast.

APPLEGREENVW Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:11 pm

DrakeB wrote: Had one of my first transactions here on the Samba. Romeo responded to my WTB for a set of Girling Karmann Ghia calipers. I purchased them and had a very smooth and professional transaction with plenty of communication along the way.

On a side note, when the wife asked who I got them from on here I told her your name, and to she told me to tell you the follow ( I am not into poetry or prose, so please forgive me !!!! )

Romeo, Romeo how thou ship so fast.
Enjoy the calipers, :D thanks feedback.

ud40 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Purchased an item from Romeu Medeiros was higly satisfied with all areas of service from Romeu. Would buy from him again. Real good packaging.

runningman48 Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Bought a Gene Berg pulley and it was flawless. Item was as described and shipping was fast. Awesome seller! Thanks Romeo!

APPLEGREENVW Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:05 pm

runningman48 wrote: Bought a Gene Berg pulley and it was flawless. Item was as described and shipping was fast. Awesome seller! Thanks Romeo!
Thanks for feedback enjoy the hard to find pulley.

trynne Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:11 am

Bought a rear engine tin and all went well. Thanks

runningman48 Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:43 am

Romeo is to much. Bought a wiper assembly and the guy sent TWO motors! Just to make sure I had a working wiper assembly. Thanks Romeo, what can I say but your the best!

ROCKOROD71 Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:11 pm

no surprises here. the pics in the listing were clear and and the part arrived as described for a fair price. quick communication back and forth, Romeo even took a personal check from me! And not just because we live so close that hunting me down and stuffing my head in the fan belt of my '71 would be no problem! Got a tracking # to me right away.

great seller, would do business with him again
thanx Romeo!

lehmberg Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Great transaction. Purchase an old beetle air box. Exactly as I'd hoped. Fast shipping. Would do business again. AAA++++

APPLEGREENVW Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:20 pm

trynne wrote: Bought a rear engine tin and all went well. Thanks
Thanks for the feedback.

APPLEGREENVW Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:09 pm

runningman48 wrote: Romeo is to much. Bought a wiper assembly and the guy sent TWO motors! Just to make sure I had a working wiper assembly. Thanks Romeo, what can I say but your the best!

I'm not a fan of selling electrical vw parts online, because one minute they work fine, the next they stop working.
Thanks for the feedback.