TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
cab57 Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:25 am

I have purchased a rare NOS part to Quinn, he send it very quickly and sent me the tracking number to follow my item. Good communication and still available for help after transaction. I would recommand Quinn and hope to purchase other part later.

Gingerstorm Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:10 am

I was looking for a very hard to find plaque for a buddies marathon blue Baja and Quinn was the man with one and a certificate. He communicated amazing. He even specified on how to spot fakes which I did not know about. He is very professional. His shipping is quick and very well done. The certificate came sandwiches between cardboard and showed no sign of damage.

56TIMOTEO Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:04 pm

Recently did a swap deal with Quinn, very smooth transaction! Good communication, knows his stuff, and actually cares about VWs and getting the right parts to the right people more than making a killing off of the part being sold. Looking forward to doing more business down the road!!!!

rustyfastback Fri May 01, 2020 3:02 pm

Quinn hooked me up with a super rare used accessory shift knob for my squareback. Great price with shipping included. Quinn always has great deals & rare parts. I have purchased many items from Quinn, & he is a seller you can always trust. Thanks again Quinn.

The ADAC Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:54 pm

Another transaction received, always om time and helpful. Thanks Again!!

JayRoller Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:38 pm

I received some very nice tail lenses from the NavyGeneral! Fast shipping and the lenses were better than I expected! Thank you very much!

181Klischies Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:39 am

I recently bought an exhaust tail pipe end from Quinn. It arrived without a scratch. Great guy!

Zwitterkafer Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:51 pm

I purchased from Quinn some nice NOS Type 3 seals still in original packaging. Smooth transaction, fast shipping, safe packaging, good communication, it's all good folks! Thanks again!

Art Guerrero Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Good price, fast shipping and perfect careful packing, no doubt I'm gonna make some future transactions with this guy. Thanks!

pondoras box Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:57 am

Once again another awesome buying experience! The cabriolet owners manual arrived packaged very well and was better than described in the ad. He answered my request for shipping info quickly and communicated every step from packing to shipping.

I really wish all sellers were this professional and honest.

Thank you!

matthew henricks Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:17 am

Again a great transaction. Very pleased.

Käfer2 Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:26 pm

Door Handle Seals/Packing Small End 1960-63:NOS
-> Great seller, perfect transaction and shipping costs to Germany!
Glad to deal with Quinn again in the future!
Many thanks from Germany,
Tim

tipouno67 Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:23 am

Quinn is a great seller. Super easy transaction.
I am very happy with the parts too.
A++

BusterBrown Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:19 am

Quick, responsive, respectful, and reasonable. What more could you hope for?
Thanks Quinn. Much appreciated!

malley56 Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:35 am

Great part! Much better condition than expected. Super fast shipping with excellent packaging! Highly recommended!

Thanks again!

Zwitterkafer Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:16 am

Another perfect transaction was completed with NavyGeneral......with still more nice NOS Typ3 parts sent my way. Thanks, Q!

Tram Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:00 pm

"Come all without
Come all within
You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn"
-Manfred Mann

Buying from this guy is like buying from the VW dealer in about 1976, only with more class and a better attitude! :)
Thanks yet again, Quinn!

NavyGeneral Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:14 pm

Tram wrote: "Come all without
Come all within
You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn"
-Manfred Mann

Buying from this guy is like buying from the VW dealer in about 1976, only with more class and a better attitude! :)
Thanks yet again, Quinn!

You have a finesse with words, stating in a few what William Faulkner would state in a long winding one sentence paragraph. Dealers-reminds me of the '80s in Virginia Beach where I befriended a Parts Man who would order me the air cooled parts with gusto, he always invoiced me as Shadetree Mechanic. Later in Memphis, Parts folks had to find the oldest man there to deal in air cooled, as the youngins didn’t want to or know the lingo. Thanks Tram!

cbrt021 Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:12 am

Quick service. Received item bought in a few days. No complaints! Would buy from Quinn again!

BASILISK Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:31 pm

Superb!!!!
He was a very gentleman.
He also returned the exact difference in shipping costs.
Thank you for a good deal.