TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Karma - Part it forward Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
bobbyblack Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:39 pm

Jmillsj,

I'd like the grills, please. Sending PM.

jmillsj Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:56 pm

For the collector, ice cube trays from my now deceased Dometic fridge. I greatly prefer local pick up in Denver.

I also have the wire shelves from the same fridge if you would like them.

All free to a good home.

kiltedhiker Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:56 pm

PM sent

msamsen86 Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:36 am

kurtk wrote: roll of marmoleum enough to cover cargo floor in 2 westys. color is concrete-Satellite. Please take the whole roll.

chrome strips from rear side window rubber. from '87 westy.

A/C evaporator,'87

Seattle, you pick up.

example of flooring from same roll:

I will gladly accept your roll of flooring!

fishgo Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:39 am

Pickup in Madison, WI

*Four (4) BF Goodrich AT tires, 14" 195 75 R14 size, 10K mileage left on treads. Serviceable condition. I got new General Grabbers and these have some life left on them if someone wants them before I recycle.

Igeo Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:25 pm

Sunbrella for a Westy. Not waterproof, but is in excellent shape other than needing a trip to the big machine at the laundromat. Pick up in Oakland.

WilmaTDI Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:09 pm

GONE!

I have two interior Vanagon 12v incandescent type lights. At least I think they are Vanagon, as they came with my VW. Anyway anyone interested can have them free, just pay for shipping.

Jake de Villiers Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:23 am

WilmaTDI wrote: I have two interior Vanagon 12v incandescent type lights. At least I think they are Vanagon, as they came with my VW. Anyway anyone interested can have them free, just pay for shipping.

Those are Jetta lights: the two bulb version stays lit for a few seconds after closing the door, allowing you to find the cup holder, etc. The manually switched lamp can be re-bulbed with an LED to provide much more interior illumination than the stock Vanagon piece.
I have one in Dixie and its very useful.

?Waldo? Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:23 pm

For the cost of shipping, a 1.9 WBX air intake boot. The boot worked fine and does not leak vacuum. It does have a very small crack in the rubber next to the metal insert. You can see the small crack in the closeup third pic.

Mathew Zelezen Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:40 am

GONE!

Black Dash from an 86 Vanagon

No cracks or rips. There is one little hole next to the radio where someone drilled an access port for a Garmin back in the day.

Pick up only.

Merry Christmas!

dabaron Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:26 am

Mathew Zelezen wrote: Black Dash from an 86 Vanagon

No cracks or rips. There is one little hole next to the radio where someone drilled an access port for a Garmin back in the day.

Pick up only.

if it's not spoken for yet, i'll take it

Mathew Zelezen Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:50 pm

One solid gold dash for Dabaron!
There area always so many awesome Karma offers on the Left Coast I wanted to offer up something for us East Coasters :wink:

yellowjacket Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:03 pm

3 pairs Valve Cover Gasket for 2.0 air cooled. New old stock from West Coast Metric.

You pay shipping (package in pairs). One per inquiry, please.

GONE

bene Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:50 pm

GONE!

Beige front table from an '82 camper:

And a slightly hacked up rear table leg. It's about 3 inches shorter than the standard rear table leg because I cut it down trying to make it fit better in the front leg spot:

I'm in Austin, TX for shipping calculation purposes.

kguarnotta Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:33 am

I've just been doing some work on my '86 Syncro.

I was having issues with these fog lights, and one lens was cracked - turned out the wiring issue was not in the light (ie these work fine) but I'd already got new ones. The new ones are installed - and these old Bosch fog lights can be yours for shipping - although I'd prefer not to ship.

These are original speakers from my '86 Syncro. I believe they are original. I know the cones are blown - I was about to throw them out - but I know some folks are really into the "original look" and if you want to rebuild some speakers - have at them. I have 4 - but only took a picture of 3 because peanut butter doesn't grow on trees.

lastly, for now anyway - I've got an old skylight. I just replace all the parts and pieces of mine. This has some cracks in it - but it feels solid, I don't think my leak was the plexi - it was the bolts. If you don't mind cracks, and want original plexi (think really thick compared to replacement).

blaze80 Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:15 pm

I have a stock fuel tank from a '90 Carat- I was replacing lines so just went new tank- will need new lines/ vents/ fill relay but in case someone needs/wants a tank- it's yours.- FUEL TANK GONE!

Also have a stock anti-sway bar from the same '90 Carat- I replaced with a new T3 bar.

These items are free- pickup preferred, may be able to meet in a neighboring area (Richmond/ Lynchburg/ Charlottesville, VA). PM me if interested...

elizer Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:01 am

claimed by kguarnotta

I went to an rsfab shifter.

I have a gowesty shift extension free to the first person who calls it. Just pay the flat rate box fee. Whatever that costs. Also please don't be in a rush because I will be super lazy about this.

riceye Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:58 am

Edit 2/9/20: Gone - cl ad deleted.

For our friends in Bozeman and nearby. The Porsche hubcaps sound cool.

https://bozeman.craigslist.org/wto/d/bozeman-free-original-vanagon-wheels/7066078628.html

campism Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:11 pm

blaze80 wrote: I have a stock fuel tank from a '90 Carat- I was replacing lines so just went new tank- will need new lines/ vents/ fill relay but in case someone needs/wants a tank- it's yours.

Also have a stock anti-sway bar from the same '90 Carat- I replaced with a new T3 bar.

These items are free- pickup preferred, may be able to meet in a neighboring area (Richmond/ Lynchburg/ Charlottesville, VA). PM me if interested...
I'll take the tank. I need to drop mine for a reseal so would like to get yours just in case.

PM also sent. Thanks!

Stephen

--------------

*edit*

Picked up the tank today from blaze80, who was coming to town on an errand. Damn, now I have no reason not to drop my tank for the reseal it so badly needs. Should have thought this through.

thebiglemmowski Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:55 pm

Gone.

Power Mirrors. Connector bodies taken off to remove from door but they are included.

Prefer local pickup in Santa Cruz but will ship, you just need to pay shipping costs.