TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Karma - Part it forward Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
4mymalamute Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:51 am

Giving away my 1989 Tin top Syncro stock springs. FREE. Must pick up here in Sacramento.

tikiman71 Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:39 pm

Hope this isnít too weird, but I have a hard time just chucking original things. Free original upper bunk foam from my Ď87 Westy. I actually just bought new fancy high quality blue Lux foam from the Foam Factory, and my back canít feel any difference from the old foam. Itís in good condition, with no weird stains, smells, or smoke. Free pick up in San Diego until next weekend.

tomkat73 Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:26 pm

Various 1986 Bronze Beige Metallic Westy parts below. Local pickup/drop off Redmond WA Or PayPal shipping costs

14Ē Alloy Wheel - no curb rash or nicks, just stained from Spare Tire storage-GONE
Vanagon Radiator - 13lbs
Brown Westy Long Table (Will trade for Gray Long Table)
Brown Westy Table Arms (long and short) and table mount - GONE
Brown Westy Table Arm Locking Knob - GONE
Passenger Side Headlight-GONE
Brown Dash Ashtray-GONE
Westy Fresh Water Inlet (no key/lock or cover)
Brown Dometic Fridge Racks, Drip Tray and Upper Door Tray
Driverís side Vent Window Glass and Closing knob-GONE
Bolt on Class I Trailer Hitch and 2Ē Ball (local pick up only-needs new bolts/nuts)
Brown Westy Curtains and Hardware (no skylight or rear hatch screen)-GONE

Needs to be GONE by 12 October or off to Transfer Station. Local pickup or PayPal shipping costs.

82westyrabbit Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:49 pm

If you are willing to ship the table legs and table bottom bracket I would be willing to pay the shipping. Pm me if you are willing to do that so I can get you a address and payment. Thanks John

Pinhead Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:12 pm

GONE
Free for pickup from San Jose, Ca

peffleyjeanne Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:19 pm

Free to good home. You pay shipping. For a Country Homes Camper, one skylight tonneau cover, four stainless steel pop top hold downs, stainless steel roller and several bushings.

Dan57 Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:04 am

GONE

Just installed Thule artificial rain gutters to support my Quik-N-Easy roof racks.
I wanted 3 sets of 2 for the various roof rack positions, but they only sell them in packs of 2 sets of 2, so I have 1 set extra.
Brand new set of 2 complete with hardware. FREE
Pickup local (Orange County Ca) or paypal shipping

90Doka_Guy Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:49 pm

I have a set of 4 stock 14 inch steel wheels wrapped in very dry rotted tires up for the taking.

fxr Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:47 pm

A few items - PM for postage details or pick-up. All out of an '84 Westy.

Pair of sun visors - they are a bit floppy and starting to fall apart, but OK for restoration.

Likewise a pair of side mirrors.

There's a screen for behind the sink - pretty good condition - there's a bit of clear silicone at the bottom where the mesh started to come away.

And a rear heater complete, fully OK for re-use. The valve does NOT leak, the core is clean inside, any water marks are from the bleed tap or the cheapo hose clamp that a PO used. It never leaked for me in four years of use.

Lastly, that vent beneath the original Dometic fridge.

All these will sadly be binned if not claimed in a couple of weeks.

DuncanS Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:18 pm

Weekender rear seat frame and hinges for converting to flat bed. Must disappear within a week according to the inventory controls chief.

Central New Hampshire.

Hinges only now.

leecat Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:09 pm

I have a pair of brown 1981 Vanagon rear seats in superb shape, way too big to ship but really, really hate to throw them in the garbage. The van they came out of was clean clean clean. If anyone on Vancouver Island near Victoria, Canada would like them and could use them, I'd be SO happy to see them go to a good home. Camperizing the van so will never use them myself.

Thanks! :)

olgathewesty Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:56 pm

GONE!

Cleaning out a box of parts that came with our 1991 Vanagon Westfalia purchase. No idea what some of these are. All the cost of shipping. Located in Coachella Valley, CA.

kiltedhiker Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:06 pm

^^^^^^^

Look like refer parts

dieseltdi Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:45 pm

GONE !!!!!!!! D2L underfloor diesel heater. It was given to me because ďthe fan motor didnít run.Ē I opened it up to pull the fan and found it locked up. I freed up the fans but the motor seems to be dead. I really donít want to spend time with it. Free for shipping from Texas. I have a couple of pics that I will post later.

Vanagon Nut Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:09 pm

Not my parts, just noticed they're now listed for free. Ad shows location is Langley BC, Canada:

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/search/sso?query=free+vanagon&sort=rel&srchType=T

seedsca Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:09 pm

From a 83.5 Westy...

Radiator
Original bumper, no end caps

Pickup only in Topanga Canyon, Southern California... Moving and don't have time to ship.

tgraham Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:44 pm

I've got an original starter from a 1990 multivan, I replaced it recently as it's seen it's better days but before I scrap it maybe someone is rebuilding them or has some other use for it?

I'll hang on to it for a little while longer

bobbyblack Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:48 pm

tgraham wrote: I've got an original starter from a 1990 multivan, I replaced it recently as it's seen it's better days but before I scrap it maybe someone is rebuilding them or has some other use for it?

I'll hang on to it for a little while longer

I'd take it off your hands, if you could be bothered to put it in a box and take to UPS?

tgraham Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:21 pm

Thanks bobby black - PM Sent

dabaron Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:31 pm

anyone near Philly need a non A/C dash - black.