TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Karma - Part it forward Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
MootPoint Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:03 pm

14-Inch Clamshell and supports

I've upgraded to 15-tires and spare doesn't fit. Free to a good home. Local pickup (Northern New Mexico) only.

Paulbeard Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:17 pm

p/n 191 941 535B

Doesn't fit the Vanagon cluster but maybe you have a different idea.

Free for S&H.

70coupyel Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Pick up ONLY Long Beach,Ca.
Pick-A- Part find. Cleaning the garage. What you see is what you get.

All of these are gone.

MootPoint Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:40 am

Three GoWesty wheel covers, standard 14-in wheels. Used, but OK condition. Usual wheel cover dings and such but if you lost one (like I did) or more, here's your chance for a replacement, plus a couple of spares. Free. You pay shipping.

Besides, I upgraded to 15-inch wheels anyway.

owokie Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:50 am

Nokian Entyre 215/60r16, set of four at ~50%, no repairs. Have served us well for ~13k miles, but we upgraded to KO2s for a planned baja trip. Pickup only in Anaheim this weekend or Newport next week.

Deedee22 Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:24 pm

Free middle two seat bench. In very good condition from an 87 Westy, Tan color.
Free! Come pick up in West Seattle if you want it.

Dave

akspietz Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:30 pm

We are moving soon and I am thinning out the "stuff" to take with us.

I have a set of original 14" wheels off my 86 Weekender. The tires are old but still hold air. They come with a set of VW hubcaps, as well.

I also have a non-leaking and fully functioning aluminum radiator that I replaced in hopes of my temp needle going down.

Local Seattle pickup, please.

CptRon Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:19 pm

Westfalia Fridge out of 1984
Only had the insulation off the door since I did the fridge B gone kit.

Located in Santa Cruz

sanchius Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:20 pm

21mm antisway bar (stock for 1986).
Right (passenger) side rear window, full glass nonvented
Pick up in North Denver Metro only

sanchius Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:41 am

GONE - Vanagon front heater unit
21mm anti-sway bar (stock for 1986).
Right (passenger) side rear window, full glass nonvented
Pick up in North Denver Metro only

Paulbeard Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:10 pm

I have a set of 14 inch steelies (no caps) that are surplus to requirements.

Steve M. Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:45 pm

I've set of 4 Vanagon 14" wheels tires mounted, but they were cheap tires from PO. 2 are holding air, 2 are not.

Window glass - rear Driver & Passenger sides only.

Pick up only in Fort Lauderdale/Davie in Florida. Going to trash next week.

90Doka_Guy Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:51 pm

I tried selling these MB wheels but no takers, so here they are. I dont know anything about fitting them on a Vanagon but the PO of my DOKA got them with the intent to put them on one of his past Syncros. Wheels are 16"

Written on the back:
A 220 401 01 02 (MB P/N)
Ronal
71/2J x 16H2 ET46

Overall in pretty excellent condition. Local pickup only. (South Jersey)

jacob. Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:20 pm

I've got a middle seat and a non folding rear seat from an 84 vanagon in blue if somebody wants to pick them up in cleveland ohio.

I also have a westy kitchen cabinet with no cabinet door or fridge in cleveland, ohio if somebody wants it. I can send pictures upon request.

GONE => I also have 2 recaro seats, with blue cloth and the sliders that go with them.

These items are all taking up space in my garage and I'd like to clear them out.

Van Geaux Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:47 pm

I started a thread for people open to transporting parts or who need something moved across country. If you’re open to earning some gas money for hauling stuff on your road trip please post up over there.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=693686

Also I’m still looking for someone heading south on the east coast who’ll move some wheels from NJ to NC for me.

Thank you!

16CVs Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:07 am

GONE!

FREE Trailer Hitch which attaches to the bumper bracket ears, Rusty but solid with all hardware. Shipped Free.
So in keeping with the flavor Of Karma and after mixing it up with a list member who in my opionion can not follow simple requests and gets pissy when asked to follow through with what he started and then throw it back at me and say " Given your attitude, thanks but No thanks".
This trailer hitch is now totally FREE, yes totally Free. The first person to give me a shipping address in the Contiguos US gets it shipped for FREE to them and I will do my usual Contribution to Samba as I always do with any sale.
Except for the afore non mentioned member I want it gone and am willing to pay to make it go away. I hate throwing things away that other people can use.
It was not my intenion to mix it up with anyone, I did get other requests from people who did not read the ad in its entirety.
Here is a picture of it.

Stacy

jjean Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:18 pm

Starter pulled from 1984 manual. It was working when I replaced it. Pickup only in Portland

dobryan Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:52 pm

Dometic fridge for pick up in Maryland.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2147652

jdphotography Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:09 am

I have a Dometic Fridge taken out of a 87 Van.
Not sure if it works or not. The door is not included.

PU in San Diego, CA

dsdunbar Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:44 am

Local pick up only (Snohomish Washington)

did the 14" wheels go in Seattle? I ask because I am offering up 4 for anyone who might want them:

2 Blizzaks with great tread remaining: 205/70/R14 94Q
2 Uniroyal Tiger Paws with decent tread remaining: 205/70/R14 93T

Let me know if you want them, I will post them to craigslist in about a week if I do not get any takers here.