TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
irievw Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:55 am

Moderator note:
This issue was resolved and the feedback removed at the request of the buyer.

westy66 Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:36 am

I just received a NOS 68 bus master cylinder. Part was exactly as advertised in the original box and wrapped in the orig wax paper. The price was more than fair for this item. He even offered to dig thru his stash to find me the one year only reservoir. I would buy from again

steverad Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:27 am

My bad, I saw a negative feed back and reacted. he has offered a replacement that I am happy to exchange. Let go from here and hopefuly both party will be happy.

Obsolete Man Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Steve Rad,
I OFFER MY AMENDS.
It is unfortunate but true that I sent you O.E.M./N.O.S. GERMAN MADE F.A.G./SCHAFFER wheel cylinders rather than the A.T.E. BRAND pictured in the ad. Both are brands used by V.W.O.A. at the assembly line in Germany.
I do not have Chinese parts. I never have and I doubt that I ever will.
I hope that we can come to some reasonable solution to this problem besides name calling and false accusations.
I can refund your money with a return of the parts or send the other o.e.m. n.o.s. brand to you.
Thank you for understanding my error and bringing this matter to a reasonable conclusion.
Tom

Obsolete Man Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Steve,
Thank you for contacting me quickly and helping me to resolve my mistake. I will send the A.T.E. BRAND German parts to you as ordered.
Once again my ammends for the error.
...and Thank you for the sale.
Tom

Modifiedbrian Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:45 am

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Tom for shipping these wheels over to the UK.

Wheels were in great, original condition.

I would defiantly recommend this seller and would have no hesitation in buying again.

Thanx Brian

hotrodsurplus Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Tom had exactly the part I wanted. The quality is great and the price was very fair. Got it within seven days of posting payment.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy another part. I recommend this seller.

NavyGeneral Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:50 am

Purchased an item from me. Nice Transaction. ThanksVeryMuch Tom. Appreciated.

juasilva Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:59 pm

I got from Tom a drivers side front quarter panel, it is in a very good condition and it was shipped fast. Tom is a good seller.

gatorwyatt Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:12 am

Recieved items in a very fast and secure way...Tom was very easy to purchase from and would gladly buy from him again...
Thanks Tom!

p horvath Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:28 am

smooth deal. quick shipping. recommended seller.

IloveMyBay Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:41 am

This was an awesome transaction from an awesome buyer! Payment was clean, no annoying emails harassing us where the order was…truly a great VW enthusiast with a great method of purchasing online! We really wish more buyers were this easy! Would definitely do business again with this buyer! Thanks again for the patronage and check back often! Much appreciated, Vintage V-Dubs.

EasternNotch Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:08 am

I bought a re-chromed bumper from Tom - He quickly and accurately answered my questions. Item arrived quickly and well protected by solid packaging. I am happy with this item and will buy from Tom again.

bluedot Sat May 25, 2013 10:53 am

Tom had a nice set of convertible top bows, complete with the wood - and gave me a good price, communicated well - and additionally packaged it well and shipped it promptly. I hope to find other parts via him.

matthias_vwauto Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:03 am

I've bought a steering rack from Tom...send it very fast to Germany and made a fine package. Nice contact - thanks again Tom :)

Oljefläck Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:51 pm

Top notch seller. Very nice 010 dizzy.

Gray Oval Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Thank you Tom for the Ate wheel cylinders. A pleasure doing business with you.
regards - Gary

T3man Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Bearings arrived within 3 days and well packed. All good.

Stock Steve Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:13 am

Awesome wheels, very well packaged, prompt service! THANKS TOM!!!

Harris Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Purchased an NOS voltage regulator from Tom. Great transaction with good communication. Quick shipping and very well packed. Thanks Tom.