TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Mario Steinhauser - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
ALLWAGONS Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 am

Awesome Seller! Awesome Parts!

Also:
T3HQ - [email protected] - Mario

beertype3 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:37 am

I very recommend this seller very fast shipped and reasonable shipping charge.
Thank you, beer

1600LVariant Sun May 13, 2012 3:41 am

Superb seller. No hesitation buying again from Mario.

Purchase with confidence :D

Cheers

RHD Notch Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Mario always does me right...I'll continue to use him as a T3 resource.

vlad01 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:08 am

Mario looks after all my type 3 needs, service and part quality are 2nd to none.

Thank you Mario :wink:

Vlad.

snj Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:13 am

I've had a couple of transactions with Mario now, and he's a pleasure to deal with. Fair prices, a great selection of parts, and he's very accommodating. This man is truly an asset to the T3 community. I look forward to doing more business with him in the future!

thom Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:31 pm

I just bought about €400 worth of stuff from Mario, some advertised here, some not advertised, but it arrived quickly and it will go a long way to getting my '62 T34 back on the road. Thanks again!

1600LVariant Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Another consignment despatched with haste from Mario.

Communcation excellent. Parts excellent.

I only wish I had the funds to purchase more of his quality type 3 parts.

rauschenbach Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:57 pm

I got my '1500' script in mint condition and it was shipped fast for an international transaction. Will buy more stuff from Mario in the future for sure.

ataraxia Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:55 am

I've had several transactions with Mario and each one is flawless in execution.

Nice quality parts, fair prices and fast shipping with excellent packing.

When I can't find it, I ask Mario...

VWNotcher Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:20 pm

Purchased some Nos type 3 rubber. Super fast
International shipping. Well described item.
Once again, very happy. Thanks again mario

ajpsurf Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am

Parts arrived from Europe very quickly and in perfect NOS condition. Do not let the distance hinder a purchase from Mario...

vlad01 Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:55 am

I figured I do a feedback again for Mario at T3HQ.

I lost count of how many parts and 1000s of $ I have spent at T3HQ, but its been the best $ I have spent as Mario provides the best NOS parts for type 3 that one can ask for.

Well priced and the best condition NOS parts, and not ridiculous prices for rotten NOS parts due to bad storage common on the market.

I just received a pair of NOS late model sun visors. I am over the moon with the condition they are in.

I need not worry when I order my parts about disappointment over the condition of the items. I encourage all people who own a type 3 and want the best to go and ask Mario, he will help you out.

Thanks Mario for all your good business. :) keep up the good work 8)

ALLWAGONS Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:32 am

Another Flawless Transaction!

Thanks Mario!

Martin
allwagons

tomatito Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:32 pm

Very fast shipped! The condition of the product was good, and the packaging was well done, too.
Thanks Mario!

Kozo :D

NavyGeneral Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:06 am

Purchased NOS parts few months back from Mario. A very fine transaction from the Volkswagen Motherland. ThanksVeryMuch.

SlackR51 Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:29 am

bought an NOS Austrian badge from Mario ... shipped from Germany to Phoenix safe and sound . Great seller . Thanks Mario .

Tram Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Exceptional, serious seller. Very fast shipping from Europe. Quality of parts seems top notch. I will be buying more.

Alles Top!! :)

j2004r1 Wed May 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Good transaction, even decent ship speed given my hinges I ordered from Mario came all the way from Germany to California! Would definitely purchase from T3 Headquarter again. 2 thumbs up!

eyetzr Tue May 27, 2014 8:19 am

Great parts, fast service, fast delivery. What more do you need. Thanks