TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Pete's vdubs - [email protected] - Peter Hall Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
ratherb-buggin Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:41 am

Honest Seller!! I had a great buy from Pete. He sold me a real nice rear bumper for an early bay. Once we agreed on the total shipped I mailed out a money order. He mentioned that if the shipping was less that he would refund the money, I know we have all heard this. Well low and behold the shipping was less, and Peter cut me a personal check back for the difference! :shock: AMAZING!! Only the best, and the MOST honest sellers would do this for a $7 difference! To-date this is one of the best transactions I've had on Samba in 8 years. Buy from Pete with confidence! Thank you Pete!!!!! :D The bumper is going to look great on the bus!

Channing81 Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Great seller. Had a oil bath air filter stand that I needed. Fair price. Shipped quickly.

chimneyfish Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:40 am

Positive feedback here as well. I bought some original mudflaps from Pete. They arrived here fast and safely, really well packaged. I would not hesitate in buying from Pete again. Thanks.

dbigamos Thu May 22, 2014 8:31 am

I wish all vendors were like Pete, actually wish I lived close...he's honest and fair , and excellent with communications on any items purchased....Look forward to working with him again should the need arise

ratherb-buggin Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:18 am

Purchased a bay speedometer from Pete and it arrived fast and VERY well packed!! Thank you Pete!! :) :) :)

Egorspyle65 Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Purchased a steering box from Pete's. Super fast shipping and item arrived just as described. Had it installed and no more wander. Super happy with my purchase and would definately buy from him again.

flatired Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Purchased a pair of rear brake drums from Peter for my bay. Arrived today! More than happy to do business with this gentleman again. Thanks Peter!

ben919 Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Bought a sliding door bumper that's NLA everywhere. Pete sent me one in perfect condition. Fair price, ships fast/economically, and is great to work with. Thanks, Pete!

Volksie6771 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:04 am

Bought a 1970 bus sliding door hinge from Pete. Great communication, the hinge arrived I installed it and all is well again. Pete is great to work with.

blue71 Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:49 pm

I just bought a rear bumper for the 68 westy I'm building for my parents and couldn't be happier. Pete sent me a bunch of photos of it, the price was great, and the shipping was really fast. FedEx misquoted him and he sent me back the difference. When we get deeper into this bus we will definitely be contacting him again.

georgeyv Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:25 am

First time on the samba looking for some parts that are difficult to find in the UK - Pete had both and sent them quickly and at a very fair price. Quick to respond to emails, loads of pics. Great service.

19BUG70 Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:14 pm

He is fantastic. I ordered some curtain rods for my 72 bus, they were just as advertised and the shipping was amazingly fast. I will definitely buy from him again.

James Dwan Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:13 am

Purchased a window regulator. It was shipped quickly. I still haven't fully unwrapped it but from what can tell it is well lubricated and cleaned up nicely just as the ad stated.

Rich_W Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Purchased a window regulator from Pete for my bus. It arrived quickly and was packaged up really well. The regulator looked great, just as described.
Thanks Pete

malcnoid Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:14 am

Nothing new here :P

I've just bought a speedo from Pete. It was a good price, comms all good, it was well packaged with quick international delivery (UK). Smooth transaction.

Buy with confidence from an honest seller. Thanks Pete.

flatired Wed May 11, 2016 11:34 am

Nobody will ever be disappointed doing business with Peter. My fuse box arrived safe and sound. Thanks Always Peter!

Silverboot Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Place a WTB ad in the Bay Window Parts Classifieds. He reached out to me, and let me know that he had the Dash Clips that I was looking for. Super easy transaction, parts were promptly shipped and tracking # provided. Everything showed up as described and in perfect condition.

Would definitely recommend, and definitely would do more business with him in the future.

Scott

Vntg Volks Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:56 am

I've just bought two front vent windows for my T2. Well... what can I say?!... I'm happy like a child on Christmas day! =D>
Nice price, items well packaged (they fly from MS to Italy fast and without any damage) and as described/pictured! Well done Peter! :wink:
Honest seller with great service! Thanks a lot.

THall Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:21 am

Received a steering box from Peter.

Item arrived well packed and as shown in the ad.

Wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

Thanks Pete's Vdubs!

zabo Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:20 am

Great fellow to do business with, extremely fair prices and super fast shipping. Thanks Peter!