View original topic: djway3474 - [email protected] - DJ
EverettB Wed May 08, 2013 7:32 am

DJ bought a 36hp part from me.
Quick payment.

52brezelfenster Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:36 am

Great buyer, thank you.

Dustin

Loren Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:44 am

Just bought a pair of 58-59 Ghia sun visors from Dwayne and they were fantastic! I bought these before he had actually started to reproduce them and he kept me informed of his progress and quickly replied to my emails. The visors were well packed and exactly as described. Thanks Dwayne!

Porschedave Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Hi
I bought a set of newly made waffle visors from Dwayne. The product is great, the cost was reasonable and they arrived carefully packed. He did a lot to make this happen and I appreciate his efforts. I'll add that he has also given me great feedback and advice on my own project.

Dave

Exaktaphile Mon May 04, 2015 11:57 am

I bought a pair of Dwayne's small run of stainless steel felt strip retainers and 2 pair of his dash grab handle seals for early Ghias. Incredibly fast shipping, excellent packing and great prices for parts that you won't see again until the next restorer gets tired of spending months looking for unobtainable parts. Dwayne has an excellent eye for detail and quality - his parts exceed what you'll find in catalogs.

Thanks! Miles

Loren Mon May 04, 2015 8:17 pm

Dwayne was making some Ghia dash grab handles seals and I said I would take two pairs. They arrived in the mail before he even gave me the total amount due! Getting parts before you pay for them is unheard of! Can't say enough good things about Dwayne's reliability and honesty.

belairman Thu May 14, 2015 10:01 pm

Bought some grab handle seals , good communication, very fast shipping and excellent parts. Thank you