TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Fiatdude Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:43 pm

You guys are just pulling our legs -- them things don't run -- -- all we see is thing things parked -- --

I bet they're pushed other here then pushed over there -- --

Besides we know ol' Grandma can't hoist his leg up high enuff to get into one of them things!! Even if he did get some forklift to get him into it,,, They would need to cut the car apart and use the jaws of life to get him OUT!!!!

Gotcha Grammy

ranney laronde Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:38 pm

I'm cranking my adjustable spring plates down 5 complete turns..SID sitting way lower than GRAMA...LOL..congrats DehShark,,its been a very very long build...was worth the wait

ranney laronde Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:42 pm

@Fiatdude..we doin a cruise Thursday evening..will post some videos,,make sure you polish your glasses,,its gonna be tuff seeing when ole Gramz goes by that green Manx at night..lmao

Glasser Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Was wondering when the Vid clips were going to be uploaded ;-)
Congrats on a beautiful build!!! Good to see it blasting around!

Fiatdude Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:27 pm

Glasser wrote: Was wondering when the Vid clips were going to be uploaded ;-)
Congrats on a beautiful build!!! Good to see it blasting around!

See,,,,,, told you they didn't run

ranney laronde Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:23 pm

we have videos..trust me..the green manx picked up a nickname...COMPRESSION....LMAO

Deh Shark Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Compression King!! I love driving the buggy... Motor is awesome and very responsive. Buggy exceeded my expectations. I never seen the oil temperature soar over 185 degrees driving. I usually put put in between 2,000 and 3,000 RPM. I will soon get some footage hopefully this weekend. I just gotta raise the front up maybe a inch or two. This past Sunday I went in her belly and call 3rd and 4th. I was going so fast and G force was incredible. One of my co-workers said... I disappeared into thin air.. LOL

ranney laronde Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:24 pm

video coming tomorrow..GRAMAZONE takes out Shut It Down....LOL

cwat1982 Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:28 pm

Deh Shark,

Would still love to see this beast in action. Gotta deliver on the video promise!

Cheers,
CWAT

ranney laronde Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:53 am

we stretched him out lastnight on the highway..he was complaining about debri hitting him from our rear tires..some how all three GoPros were off..LOL

Deh Shark Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:33 pm

Hey fellas. I'm enjoying this dune buggy as I drive through town and to my elementary school. The kids goes nuts when I bring it. lol. I have a few flicks I will trying download on here. But I want to put some blows on a few guys here locally. lol... Currently.. I just need to raised the front end of the buggy, readjust the brakes, perhaps just purchase a new Master Cylinder. Engine is sweet. I couldn't ask for anything better. The motor response is incredible.

911pickup Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Are you an elementary school teacher?
I'm asking because I'm a retired elementary school teacher and I can just imagine how excited the kids would have been when they saw your buggy.

ranney laronde Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:31 pm

are you calling out GRAMAZONE.....Hopes and Dreams

ranney laronde Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:06 am

video coming today...Gramazone whoops DehSharks manx..stay tuned guys...GoPro being charged right now..LOL

Fiatdude Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:14 am

Ranney = www.weak-ass.com

Love you man!!!LOL

ranney laronde Sat May 13, 2017 4:17 pm

well..DehShark decided to come over to my tiny island yesterday..after the A** whooping he got from our top two manx..I don't think he will ever return..LOL..his car is bad ass,,,but she suffers from issues between the steering wheel and the seat..LOL

clonebug Sun May 14, 2017 8:52 am

From the video that was posted on the Manx Club website it seems he must push that buggy everywhere........ :shock: :lol: 8)

Someday we might get to see it run. :cry:

ranney laronde Sun May 14, 2017 9:27 am

@ CloneBug..his manx been driving on the road for sometime now..those pics on the manx club must be old pics...it runs and sounds awesome too..its just that our cars are a lil faster because of Nawz and Turbos...LOL

Deh Shark Wed May 17, 2017 4:21 pm

lol.. I gotta get some videos posted on the Go Pro. I need one asap.. But driving that buggy is hella fun. Power is there when u need it.

Deh Shark Wed May 31, 2017 4:24 am