TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: List of Customers of Lemke Floor Mats Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
boinkffd Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:53 am

I want to see the floor mat back orders filled and bulkhead mats made by John as well . So much that I could schedule a visit to the Seattle area if help is needed in pouring , boxing and shipping or just moral support.

I will keep emailing him every few month and say hello plus ask how things are .

Srecko Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:40 am

There appears to be a number of people offering assistance and help however no John....where are you?

John if you read this forum please reply to emails and phone calls. We offer our assistance to you in an attempt to have the back orders completed. As a ghia community we should support each other in ensuring the originality of these cars is maintained.

paul_round Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:38 am

A quick google of Johns name gave me this:
https://www.aihitdata.com/company/0174772F/JOHN-LEMKE/overview
It says updated 17 days ago.

Mellow Yellow 74 Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:48 pm

paul_round wrote: A quick google of Johns name gave me this:
https://www.aihitdata.com/company/0174772F/JOHN-LEMKE/overview
It says updated 17 days ago.

A quick Google also gave this at http://johnlemke.tripod.com/index.html

How long will it take before I receive my set?

We usually ship it with four weeks. Due to the high demand of this very popular item, it might take up to 6 weeks. A rush order is available with extra charge.

technik wrote: Can you please post his phone number and any other details here. Everyone thats ordered mats should call and call and call until we get an answer.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 206.933.0762

Bleyseng Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Srecko wrote: There appears to be a number of people offering assistance and help however no John....where are you?

John if you read this forum please reply to emails and phone calls. We offer our assistance to you in an attempt to have the back orders completed. As a ghia community we should support each other in ensuring the originality of these cars is maintained.

I just met John at a gas station in Sodo as he came up to look at my 70 Vert. He just got a new job and is busy working full time again. He will work on the mats asap...nice guy and give him some slack as life had taken a wrong turn for him but its better.

Srecko Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:52 am

with all due respect we have given him a lot of slack. You will see there are a number of people on this thread which are completely frustrated with John and his lack of contact with all of us. Life is full of ups and downs, everyone goes through tough times!
He needs to get in contact with all of us and honor the orders made and paid!

Karly Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:03 am

Bleyseng wrote: Srecko wrote: There appears to be a number of people offering assistance and help however no John....where are you?

I just met John at a gas station in Sodo as he came up to look at my 70 Vert. He just got a new job and is busy working full time again. He will work on the mats asap...nice guy and give him some slack as life had taken a wrong turn for him but its better.

Seriously? The guy has stolen hundreds of dollars from the ghia community. He hasn't produced the mats for a VERY long time (when was the last time someone has received product from him 2013-2014?) yet he continues to advertise and take MORE money from people. It's not something a nice guy would do, he's taking everyone for a ride.

Bleyseng Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:41 am

Karly wrote: Bleyseng wrote: Srecko wrote: There appears to be a number of people offering assistance and help however no John....where are you?

Seriously? The guy has stolen hundreds of dollars from the ghia community. He hasn't produced the mats for a VERY long time (when was the last time someone has received product from him 2013-2014?) yet he continues to advertise and take MORE money from people. It's not something a nice guy would do, he's taking everyone for a ride.

He said he would as he is getting his feet back on the ground. He lost his job and that would hurt any hobbist. Let's give him a break and he will be making the mats.

John Moxon Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:01 am

I'm tempted to lock this topic for a while as it polarises opinion. We can go backwards and forwards...hang him/give him a chance.

Let's not get into old territory...we all know where we stand at the moment...no mats being produced. Venting your frustrations is understandable but it isn't going to make anything happen.

In writing this I've decided to lock the topic. If you have up to date positive information not already included here PM me and we'll unlock and continue. :)

Thanks