TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
rustbus Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:06 am

Ashraf El-Mallakh

ordered some NOS signal light lenses for baywindow from Ashraf, looking forward to receiving them.

good communication so far, thanks Ashraf! will follow up again when the parts are received.

[email protected]
[email protected]

dames Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:51 am

I purchased some NOS bay window indicator lenses from Ashraf. He was quick to reply to my Email and they arrived well packaged and a bit sooner than expected. Thank you Ashraf for a nice smooth transaction :D

rustbus Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:34 am

Received my bay indicator lenses today. Fast shipping, perfectly NOS.

THANKS Ashraf!

weser999 Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:49 am

I purchased a NOS early Bay indicator switch from Ashraf. I am very happy with the quality, it is brand new in VW packging. It arrived very quickly. Ashraf is easy to communicate with and quick to reply.

Thanks alot!

babysnakes Mon May 12, 2014 1:27 pm

I just got my early Bay front signal lenses from Ashraf. They look perfect. Shipping took three weeks as was indicated.

Thanks Ashraf.

NavyGeneral Tue May 20, 2014 5:08 am

I purchased several items from Egypt Classic Cars-Items arrived via EMS in 8 Days-Great Package with Attention to Detail. Very cordial communication, answers provided to my questions promptly and professionally. From the land of the Pharaoh's, Ashraf it was a pleasure buying from you. ThanksVeryMuch!

NavyGeneral Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Another purchase form Egypt Classic Cars-noted a minor mistake, contacted Ashraf, he immediately replied stating the problem would be taken care of. Indeed it was, he posted out another package at his own expense and it arrived well packed and in good order, no hassel, no excuses, he just made it right. You can be sure of superior service and honesty dealing with Egypt Clasic Cars. Thanks once again Ashraf.

62DoKaGuy Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:52 pm

Just received my commercial vent wing latch from Ashraf, as described and looking good. Would do business with him again. Thanks again, Ashraf!

Simon3 Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:47 pm

I bought a Drager fuel gauge arrived as described, excellent NOS condition all complete etc. Would use again without a hesitation.

mekaukauvws Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Bought some of genuine parts from him and it took about a month to come but it did get to me. So I would buy from him again. The guy is trustworthy.

Yasuhiro Nagai Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Original Split Bus Headlight Glass lenses NOS

I bought three sets. Three sheets were cracked when it arrived.
He immediately sent me three instead.
It is a reliable seller.

tom freitag Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:41 am

Interesting items. Fair prices. Fast reliable shipping. Very good communication. I will buy from Ashraf again.

Dannys Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:35 am

Just bought a NOS fuel gauge from Ashraf the item is the perfect definition of NOS even with the original box! Fast shipping, thank you Ashraf, I will buy from him again in the future.

abax Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:57 am

I order recently a Nos ver rear window frame for early split beetle

the price was fair ,the communication excellent

shipping fast and safe!!

I am very happy with my part and

i am looking forward to buy again from Ashraf :D

tcvw52 Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Thanks Ashraf for the quick service and great communications. Very happy with my purchase.

Erics Custom Jackets Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:35 pm

Ashraf is very responsive to your questions and his parts are very nice and he ships out very fast highly recommended I would definitely buy from him again

Merlin Mon May 21, 2018 4:44 am

Purchased a NOS pair of barndoor springplate covers...

Very happy with the entire transaction. Will happily purchase from Ashraf again. Thank you. :-)

Agave58 Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:10 am

I just received my set of NOS bulbs in boxes, The boxes were as nice as I had hoped, prompt shipping, excellent transaction.

Thank You
Terry

ovalchris.54 Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:59 pm

I bought a NOS steering wheel from Ashraf and couldn't be happier with any aspect of the transaction. Priced right , good communication, fast to ship and shipping was fast fast fast. From Cairo to Florida in four days. I'm very happy with my purchase.

MortalEngine Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:49 am

Just received my turn signal lenses from Ashraf - he is a great guy, and easy to deal with! he responds to emails almost immediately, and the shipping was really fast - just a little over a week from Egypt to Seattle. I couldn't be happier with the parts!