TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: The Portland Oregon Area is Happening! Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
RaraBlacksheep Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Also tentatively interested in [email protected] if my previous commitments are over with by then..

leebh1975 Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Is this Skyline Tavern thing happening? What time?

AKRIVIERA79 Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:01 pm

I'm a possible. ..depends on time...?

jkidd152 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:06 am

I was thinking of arriving around 3pm. Hope to see a bunch of you there!
By the way, I heard it was a cash only kinda place, so be ready for that. :lol:

Jahbah Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:39 pm

Hey Kidd
That time works for me.

Perhaps we can look at your shifting linkage while we're there hanging out.

Looking forward to it.
Cheers,
Dustin

guggenheim Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Dang, the one Sunday I said yes to cover someone's shift.

Have fun though!

Schlappette Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:43 pm

I think Don & I can be there around 3:00. We'll be able to show off Ollie's new Vanistan engine & RMW exhaust to those who want to see/hear/test drive. Vrrrrooooommmm!

mrshrimp Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:02 pm

I think we can make it by then, will be coming back from beach, unfortunately with out van, wont pass DEQ. But doesn't matter would still like to come have a few beers on way home.

-Keith

SyncroJack Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:09 am

I'm going to try and make it to this one. Hope to see you there!

VanWilder Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:12 am

I'll be there, after my Sunday chores of course. :lol:

Xevin Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:58 pm

If you got room for the token bus :wink: I might just make it. What's the head count up to?

Jahbah Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 pm

The skyline tavern was full! Private party.

We moved to the mcmenamins rock creek tavern just minutes away.

See you there.

markz2004 Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Hey guys, I've got some stuff for a friendly sale:

Thanks
Mark

jkidd152 Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Hey the Rock Creek tavern worked out pretty good for a plan B! You all know that plan A didn't work because of JC, right? :lol:

Sorry for those that might have missed this one. Let's do another in a couple weeks. We should check out Occidental Brewery.

http://www.occidentalbrewing.com

See ya!

VanWilder Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:27 pm

:roll:

Jake de Villiers Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:33 pm

jkidd152 wrote: Hey the Rock Creek tavern worked out pretty good for a plan B! You all know that plan A didn't work because of JC, right? :lol:

Sorry for those that might have missed this one. Let's do another in a couple weeks. We should check out Occidental Brewery.

http://www.occidentalbrewing.com

See ya!

Damn! We spent a lot of time at the Rock Creek Tavern 35 years ago! The house band used to be the Sawtooth Mountain Boys - a darn good bluegrass band that spawned Chris Brashear. ;)

FrankenSubySyncro Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:42 pm

Jake, have you ever played at the rock creek tavern? Really cool place out of town. It was my first time there. Good to see everyone. Hope to see you all soon.

newfisher Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Great people, great spot , great vans. Was good to meet everyone and have a quick meal before we jumped back on the road home to end our Eugene/Seattle/Eugene loop.

Jake de Villiers Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:46 am

FrankenSubySyncro wrote: Jake, have you ever played at the rock creek tavern? Really cool place out of town. It was my first time there. Good to see everyone. Hope to see you all soon.

You know, I've never played there! I'm happy to see that its still going and I see that they have a bluegrass jam Tuesday evenings.

Maybe we'll drop by there sometime on our way back from the Mt.St. Helen's Bluegrass Festival. We do have a CD coming out this summer and we'll be getting out to promote it. :)

Xevin Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:43 pm

newfisher wrote: Great people, great spot , great vans. Was good to meet everyone and have a quick meal before we jumped back on the road home to end our Eugene/Seattle/Eugene loop.
And a bus :shock:
Thanks for the invite guys. Cool to check out all the killer vans and throw back a few.