TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Crofty - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Hornman Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:12 pm

HEY CROFTY! Thanks for the cooling tin! Man, after freight I'm thinking you lost money. I owe you a libation of your choice at OCTO (if you go...).

Thanks again Bro,

NorCalWeekender Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:49 pm

Crofty's good people, he is! <nods> Has definitely helped me out with the parts hookup a few times!

-Taylor

crofty Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:00 pm

Thanks for the Kudos! If you didn't have a bus I woulda' asked for cash!

Take care!

marklaken Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:49 am

yep smooth crofty transaction here too...
thanks for the leg and vent wing levers...
Mark

CoBusDriver Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:46 pm

So crofty now has one leg??? Is he secretly a wannabe pirate???

(sorry couldn't resist...)

TimGud Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:57 am

Crofty is a good guy to buy from.

VW Addict Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:25 pm

Crofty on the other hand, bought something from me recently. He made a fast secure payment. Crofty is a good buyer and seller.

BSQUARE Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:15 am

i recently purchased a 'VARIANT' badge from crofty. it was in great shape, as he described it. arrived quickly at my door. a very smooth transaction. very pleased. i'd recommend him as a good seller.

Jerry J Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:55 pm

Add me to the list of satisfied buyers. Crofty hooked me up with a really nice screw terminal wiper switch. He even tried to find an OG black knob instead of the cream colored one. Nice guy!

diy570 Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:22 am

just worked out a trade with sean. thanks for the distributor!

sgo_aircooled Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:54 pm

Hey thanks Crofty, for sending the bus stop sign so fast. My recent feedback was lost with the Samba server crash (like so many other persons' postings) but the transaction was so fast and smooth that I wanted to take the time to repost. We'll continue watching your ads for parts that we just can't live without. :lol: Hey, thanks again! Shari and Mike Alameda. CA

crofty Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:07 pm

sgo_aircooled wrote: Hey thanks Crofty, for sending the bus stop sign so fast. My recent feedback was lost with the Samba server crash (like so many other persons' postings) but the transaction was so fast and smooth that I wanted to take the time to repost. We'll continue watching your ads for parts that we just can't live without. :lol: Hey, thanks again! Shari and Mike Alameda. CA

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. Nice avatar btw!

Thin Metal Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:55 am

Thanks Crofty for the cool Brass SO42 Bungee Ends! You can always count on getting what you order from Crofty and with quick shipment and quality. He is also an excellent source for good and knowledgeable advice on SO42's and SO34 technical questions!

mynameismud Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:24 am

Purchased a thin arm wiper arm from Crofty- arrived quickly and packaged securely. Thanks again-

Barndoor Mafia Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:07 pm

I bought my White hood and overall's from Crofty. This is kid is as "White" as they get! NEVER APOLOGIZE son!!!

k29349@yahoo Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:35 pm

Another positive for crofty! Thanks for the metal E-brake cover!

60freak Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:32 am

Yep definately a great seller. I bought a BN4 heater from Crofty, was just as described, shipped fast and he even threw in a stand for it, great transaction. Thanks again!

typesoneandtwo Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:25 am

I just sold a defrost switch to Crofty. Good communication, fast payment, truustworthy buyer. Thanks!

Rha Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Thank you for the great item, just as described. I would definitely purchase from you in the future. Thanks again!

campingbox Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:23 pm

Sean is a fixture to the Bay Area VW community. Buy, sell & trade with confidence.