TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: German Metalmania - [email protected] Page: 1, 2  Next
gabvwkey Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Positive transaction with German Metalmania, bought an item pay with paypal, next day, is at my front step! Awesome, will buy some more from this seller. :wink:

~gabvwkey~

ratherb-buggin Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:24 pm

I have purchased from Steve on three separate times with 100% satisfaction each time!! Steve comes across some bad ass stuff!! THANK YOU STEVE!! Keep up the great parts posting!

69bugga Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Thank you Steve for the effort taken in completing our transaction. Excellent communication and follow up in getting the shipping quote. Also excellent securing the fragile window regulators in the sturdy box. Very happy with our transaction, Mahalo again

Esteddom Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:51 pm

Steve is one of the best people I've dealt with. I had some trouble receiving a matching set of bumper overriders but he went above and beyond to help me resolve the issue. Would definitely purchase from him again. Thanks!

napat Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:57 am

My steering wheel just arrived here :-) I m so please with it! Part as described and well packing! A++ for this guy

Pat
Bkk, Thailand

germanbilly Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Received my 181 front windshield cover today. Looks Great and will protect the windshield while towing. Super service.
Thanks, Bill

babysnakes Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:57 am

Just got my NOS Bay turn signal switch. Great communication and quick shipping. The item was just as described. :D

BulliBill Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Bought a mint condition old bottle of VW touch-up paint in the box. Better than described condition, fair price, and well-padded/packed to my door. I couldn't ask for more out of a Samba.com ad transaction. Thanks again!

Bill

nolamm Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:04 pm

Very easy person to work with which made for a very smooth transaction. Steve quickly answered all my questions, sent great pictures and priced the item fairly. Once he had received the payment he packed and shipped very quickly. I would not hesitate for a moment to do business with him again.

Thanks,
Mike

artguy1 Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:19 pm

I received a NOS Cyclone Formula Vee extractor from Steve. Straight up honest. Super fast and responsive. Steve is a pleasure to work with. After the purchase I received communication about other parts I might be interested in as well. I would recommend German Metal Mania highly for your quality dub parts. Many thanks Steve. Artguy1

Loren Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:51 pm

I just bought some NOS turn signal bases from Steve and they were shipped quickly and exactly as described. Thanks!

70slooker Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:41 pm

I had an email from Steve, responding to a wanted ad, the part was perfect and exactly as described, after agreeing to a price the deal went fast and was shipped out that very day! Amazing service! And as a plus it was overly packed

I will buy again with confidence
Thanks again!

vws4ever Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Steve sold me a como green armrest for a split window bus, very pleased with it. It arrived promptly and in the condition he stated.
Thanks Steve!

cru62 Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:11 pm

I bought a food ad for my bus which was packed very well and shipped promptly. Great seller! Now, Steve, if you stumble across a SWR paint touch-up thingy you know who to call, right? Thank you!

Fred Udog Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:36 pm

I have purchased from Steve with 100% satisfaction
Many thanks
Fred from France

otahuhu Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:40 am

Purchased an nos camper curtain from Steve, he had it shipped all the way to NZ in record time, super fast and friendly, highly recommended seller :D

otahuhu Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:59 pm

Another sweet transaction with Steve, great packaging and super-fast all the way to NZ again, cheers Steve...

1234air Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:00 am

Got some NOS Type3 Camping Hinges and 3 steering wheel covers off Steve. He was a pleasure to deal with. Super fast shipping all the way to Australia and great communication. I will buy off him again.

62DoKaGuy Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:17 pm

Bought and received a couple NOS exhaust clamps from Steve. Real smooth amd quick transaction with a nice dude. Would recommend him for sure. Cheers.

67vetteal Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:31 pm

Great Guy and Fair about pricing items. Fast shipper too! Thanks Steve.